Quantcast

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Americans and there quantity over quality issues and short attention spans, this pretty much sums up whats wrong with your country.
The US is one of the only countries in the world that doesnt like football, its also one of the most ****ed up countries in the world regarding social and political affairs.
Coincidence? I think not...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Americans and there quantity over quality issues and short attention spans, this pretty much sums up whats wrong with your country.
The US is one of the only countries in the world that doesnt like football, its also one of the most ****ed up countries in the world regarding social and political affairs.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm from the US, and I like "futbol".

Don't hold back. Tell us your true feelings.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Wait.........are you saying that only countries that follow soccer are socially and politically stable?

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Quoted for truth. This is signature material. +rep

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
the hell you talkin about, bro? Americans LOVE football.

and like any other government is totally stable....LOL at that.

badphish

Monkey
Feb 28, 2008
I'm just doing my part to make this the most quoted post evar!

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Lol at the neg (and Pos) rep at my post.
If you would think beyond the surface of my post you would see that I have a good point, even if youre too proud of your precious country to ever admit it.

Thank you and good day. :D

btw, I have nothing against Americans in general. I think its only like half your population or so... ;)

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Lol at the neg rep at my post and proving my point.
If you would think beyond the surface of my post you would see that I have a good point, even if youre too proud of your precious country to ever admit it.

btw, I have nothing against Americans in general. I think its only like half your population or so... ;)
I would agree the US has PLENTY of social/political issues........but related them to soccer is borderline retarded.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Lol at the neg (and Pos) rep at my post.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Any sport that allows a game to end in a tie is R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D
Or just the fact that you can play a sport for over an hour and nobody scores? Seriously, who wants to watch that? Make the goal bigger, the field smaller, allow tackling...something....sheesh.

DH racing will no longer be timed. You will now be given one point for making it to the bottom, regardless of time. We could have 10 way ties for first place. It would be awesome.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Never meant for this to become all serious but Ill bite as long as we can keep it fun.

Im relating it to a society that choses short action packed packages above anything else...

Quantity over quality.
MacDonalds over a homecooked meal.
Reality TV shows over the Discovery Channel (I LOL´d)
A politician with powerfull one liners above a politician with an actuall opinion
Sports with a lot of goals over a sport with less goals

You get the ID...

Though the last part of my post lacks any "nuance", its not to far away from the truth and I wrote it mostly to piss you guys off.

:thumb:

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Or just the fact that you can play a sport for over an hour and nobody scores? Seriously, who wants to watch that? Make the goal bigger, the field smaller, allow tackling...something....sheesh.

DH racing will no longer be timed. You will now be given one point for making it to the bottom, regardless of time. We could have 10 way ties for first place. It would be awesome.

Thanks for your post.
Allthough its very superficial and lacks anything constructive, we will definitly consider it in our discussion since it most certainly contributes to our case.
In the mean time, dont quit your dayjob.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Thanks for your post.
Allthough its very superficial and lacks anything constructive, we will definitly consider it in our discussion since it most certainly contributes to our case.
In the mean time, dont quit your dayjob.
Because comparing countries political standing to the sports they watch was oh so constructive and substantive.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
MacDonalds over a homecooked meal.
http://www.wikinvest.com/stock/McDonald's_(MCD)

market share in europe has surpassed that of u.s. for quite a few years now, with rapidly emerging markets in china, russia, et. al.

one of our proudest moments is today, where we export that which the world claims to hate (fast food)
Sports with a lot of goals over a sport with less goals
and i still can't figure out cricket, which is also wildly popular (by raw numbers)

but at least we're not canaduh:
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232714