Quantcast

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
What are you doing in Copenhagen besides enjoying the cold rainy weather this week?
Family gathering, and i spent most of my time admiring your women and furniture, both rather decorative. Good bike culture too.

Looking out the window turned out to be a lot more pleasant than staring at the bookshelf.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Family gathering, and i spent most of my time admiring your women and furniture, both rather decorative. Good bike culture too.

Looking out the window turned out to be a lot more pleasant than staring at the bookshelf.
Very cool looks like the apartment was in fancy part of town. Very good selection of blondes if that is your thing.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I'm all for Brunettes myself, but that doesn't mean i'd only hit this in this particular configuration:

"Sorry Jen, you're nice and all - but i have standards"

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Some confused guy

Best guess:

One of the most epic rides in Arizona is the Arizona trail, end to end. Most of it allows bikes, but one section pases through the Grand Canyon. (Where the pic appears to be from). It's literally illegal to have bike tires touch the ground/trail as it goes through the Grand Canyon. Anyone traveling the trail with a bike has to carry it through until you get to the other rim.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Best guess:

One of the most epic rides in Arizona is the Arizona trail, end to end. Most of it allows bikes, but one section pases through the Grand Canyon. (Where the pic appears to be from). It's literally illegal to have bike tires touch the ground/trail as it goes through the Grand Canyon. Anyone traveling the trail with a bike has to carry it through until you get to the other rim.
Technically packing it through is also illegal. Simply *possessing* the bike is an infraction.