Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
^^ totally retarded build
:stupid:

The last big system I worked on was 2000w RMS rated pushing 4 18's, 8 8's, and 32 separates. It hit 152db at Nationals and the next year IASCA issued the 90db rule for SPL because nobody was even close to us.

With the 90db rule, still won Nationals Unlimited class the following year. There was a dude with 22 18's and 8k watts in the same model truck and we made him cry. :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
moar power isnt always the best option
My brother was always about less is more. The difference between the Unlimited install and the 100w class install was the application of power. When they both won their respected classes at Nationals, it was the end of a great era in car audio.

My brother finished the '51 panhead a few years ago. It's gotten a lot of attention and the pictures don't do it justice. The stainless steel hubcaps are sweet.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
oh don't you know, british dudes are always funny

Actually I think in the old days he was funny but now he may be running out of material and getting stale. Jumped for the cash a bit too much maybe. Though I'd love for him to do some crazy movie with Noel as they are a quite comic together (big fat quiz 06)