Quantcast

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction

That white dot in the eye is a boat.

On September 11, the 584-foot (178 m) cargo ship, the MV Antalina, was among the ships that left Port Arthur to avoid the hurricane. The ship had a crew of 22 and carried a cargo of petroleum coke. However, on September 12, the ship's engine failed and the ship was adrift 90 nautical miles (170 km) from the shore. The crew first attempted to repair the engine but was unable to do so. The crew requested to be evacuated by the Coast Guard, but the rescue mission was aborted because weather conditions were not within the safety parameters. The crew was forced to ride out the storm, but kept in contact with the Coast Guard.[80][81] The ship successfully rode out the storm and all 22 crew members were uninjured. On September 13, a tugboat was dispatched to return the vessel to port.[82]

Last edited:

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Floated right up at us under the dock in downtown Olympia the other night. My wife jumped at least 14 feet in the air and started running before coming back down

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Floated right up at us under the dock in downtown Olympia the other night. My wife jumped at least 14 feet in the air and started running before coming back down

hah hah...I like the pic name "wedding". Is it eating those barnacle looking thingies?

After watching that thing on Discovery Channel studying them and what they can do and the lobsters disappearing from a tank on the other side of the room....I now know their smarter than us.