Quantcast

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Nah, that's pretty common. It's a lateral emergency birthing technique for mothers on the go. Just clock out for lunch, swing by the ER, the nurses braces the doctor's wrist with both hands and rotate the wrist 45 degrees. The technique to finish up and remove the placenta is often confused with the falcon punch technique, also known as "the warriors puppet".:thumb:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Nah, that's pretty common. It's a lateral emergency birthing technique for mothers on the go. Just clock out for lunch, swing by the ER, the nurses braces the doctor's wrist with both hands and rotate the wrist 45 degrees. The technique to finish up and remove the placenta is often confused with the falcon punch technique, also known as "the warriors puppet".:thumb:
Ah thanks for the clarification on that. :rofl:

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I'm not sure why designers feel as though they must constantly molest the cycling world with their idiotic and useless bike designs, since there are few machines in this world which require less improvement. - Bikesnobnyc

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Yah but one buy is fat, one guy is a republican, and one guy is balck.

See those are three completely different ideas.
So you're saying there can never be a fat, black, republican who's a lovable idiot?

I prefer to view it as Seth saying lovable idiots can be anyone.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Found some old random photos lying around...
TC's Carbon M Coupe

Two E30's during Bimmerfest

Me about 3 years ago pulling apart the motor on my E30 (throttle body covering part of my face, lol).

Not even 1/4 of the way apart. Miss that car (she was my little baby).

Yep, I still miss it quite a bit. $8K (plus the purchase price) into the car and sold for $2K :( I literally cried when it left...

When I was working on my Multi Engine rating, ran out of money and now just single engine :(

Go this way!

Flying a Beech Dutchess over to Catalina Island. When I was doing my mulit rating at 18.

Told you guys I had some.....I'll throw in a riding photo since it's ridemonkey :D Me in practice Angel Fire 2009