Quantcast

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
This whole thing reminds me of this hilarious situation I saw downtown Santa Cruz a while ago.

This douche was 'cruizin' downtown Santa Cruz with his loud ass Harley (probably the loudest one I have ever heard and i lived next to a Harley bar for over a year) revving it unnecessarily almost non stop. Everyone downtown was pretty noticeably annoyed. Then all of the sudden some chick screams out at the dude "WHY DON'T YOU SELL THAT AND BUY YOURSELF A PENIS!?".

There were literally a few hundred people standing and walking near this whole thing going down, and nearly EVERYONE started laughing loudly at the douche on the Harley. He got mad and sped off. Everyone continued to laugh.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This whole thing reminds me of this hilarious situation I saw downtown Santa Cruz a while ago.

This douche was 'cruizin' downtown Santa Cruz with his loud ass Harley (probably the loudest one I have ever heard and i lived next to a Harley bar for over a year) revving it unnecessarily almost non stop. Everyone downtown was pretty noticeably annoyed. Then all of the sudden some chick screams out at the dude "WHY DON'T YOU SELL THAT AND BUY YOURSELF A PENIS!?".

There were literally a few hundred people standing and walking near this whole thing going down, and nearly EVERYONE started laughing loudly at the douche on the Harley. He got mad and sped off. Everyone continued to laugh.
that was the plot for an episode of south park

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I want Batman on my phone*. He needs to tell me when I have a call.

*Note: Adam West Batman - including the cheezy words and graphics, not the george clooney rubber nipple batman.