Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
in the interest of full disclosure....

girl on skateboard....fully clothed...possibly not wearing a bra....

nsfw

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Soon...

Not a huge Porsche fan, but I dig the VW's (flared Speedster C). A modern chassis with air cooled goodness would be a fun build.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just love cars in general. Porsches are fantastic cars to drive. To each their own. If I ever made a ton of money or won the lotto, I would be a car whore and spend my time in my custom garage building everything from awesome street cars to race cars to trophy trucks. In all honesty, there is a cult following for pretty much every car. I wouldn't doubt that you can find a forum dedicated to any mass produced car. It's also funny that Porsches haven't changed much, but what do all the new muscle cars look like....all the old muscle cars.
:stupid:

Only motos are cheaper and funner to own. As seen on CL...

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/mcd/2528313654.html

I so want that Marzocchi 50mm fork on my next ride.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
While I continue to drool over the F41, I was trying to put it into context for the lady.

If the MV Agusta F41000R had 4 wheels, it would be this:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:drool:

Only 300 examples of the F4-TAMBURINI will be produced worldwide. As with all other special-edition MV Agusta models (such as the F4 Serie 'd Oro, F4-SPR, and F4-AGO), the F4-TAMBURINI will only be produced once and will not be repeated. This limited edition model has sold out and is no longer available.

MSRP: $42,695 - SOLD OUT!

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
you and me both. My supermoto has the 50mm zoke on it and holy hell is that thing precise. I can only imagine how it would feel in a sportbike length.:eek:
This with a Marzocchi 50mm (don't have the chop I did with the Brutale front end).

I hope to start this winter.

<edit> Don't get me wrong, my Ohlins setup on my last R1 was awesome. But the Zoke is another level. I rode a Brutale 910 and fell in love. Would have bought it but they would only give me $3500 for my Firebolt on trade. Thanks, Harley.

Last edited:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
This with a Marzocchi 50mm (don't have the chop I did with the Brutale front end).

I hope to start this winter.

<edit> Don't get me wrong, my Ohlins setup on my last R1 was awesome. But the Zoke is another level. I rode a Brutale 910 and fell in love. Would have bought it but they would only give me $3500 for my Firebolt on trade. Thanks, Harley.
I prefer White power.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I prefer White power.
That's what Ohio is talking about running on the BRD! I had WP forks and Ohlins shock on my Husaberg and it was the sickest setup. But Ohlins USA hooked me up when I built the R1 (spent $1600 total with tuning on $3800 worth of gear).

It will be Zoke next time, if for no other reason than this lower crown.

jutny

Monkey
Jan 15, 2009
Montclair, NJ
That's what Ohio is talking about running on the BRD! I had WP forks and Ohlins shock on my Husaberg and it was the sickest setup. But Ohlins USA hooked me up when I built the R1 (spent $1600 total with tuning on $3800 worth of gear).

It will be Zoke next time, if for no other reason than this lower crown.

I think i just came. :shocked:

I would love to feel the difference with Ohlins front and rear on my 675, but honestly I dont think I can ride to that level yet, and I certainly don't have the cash.

your R1 was gorgeous dude, not a jap-brand fan, but nakeds change the game as far as I'm concerned.