Quantcast

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
HAHA.... Old guy he calls me.....

No muscle tone, no respectable curves= skinny fat. Even though they look to be in a size one or a zero... My bet it there butt's jiggle like loose jello... AkA skinny fat
For me it was always small frame/low weight but under the clothes there had to be some visible blubber. Though I may be speaking about myself right now.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
HAHA.... Old guy he calls me.....

No muscle tone, no respectable curves= skinny fat. Even though they look to be in a size one or a zero... My bet it there butt's jiggle like loose jello... AkA skinny fat
I wouldn't call it skinny fat but girls like that are lame. I have a friend who looks like those girls and she struggles to pick up a 5lb weight with both arms. She not very lively if you know what I mean. I for once am going to agree with staldfaggot, fit girls do everything better except maybe cook.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I wouldn't call it skinny fat but girls like that are lame. I have a friend who looks like those girls and she struggles to pick up a 5lb weight with both arms. She not very lively if you know what I mean. I for once am going to agree with staldfaggot, fit girls do everything better except maybe cook.
I know some girls like that that have lots of energy and that's not because they do copious amounts of coke. Though I also know some of them who are more lethargic than a koala.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
My Girl had these made for me for my Birthday......

Good lord why did I waste my time for so long before realizing that she was so much more than a friend....
Two versions of custom made bars, one for when my sugar crash's to bring it back up and sustain it, one for general snacks....... Very few have ever put this much thought into a gift before...