Quantcast

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
"Magic powder"... was this thing part of Dr. Oz's quiver of magic??

That magic-peddling huckster moran should run for office. :rolleyes:
I presume you know he's running for senate in PA?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Oof, that beats news image I saw of a section of tree limb that had gone through both sides of a mounted car tyre.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Fucking ties, waiting to be sucked into some piece of industrial equipment...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
1639633866117.png

This particular iteration of our Outdoor Recreation Complaint photo started with someone complaining that no one had replaced the flag at the top of one of the peaks...because evidently every peak needs to have a flag on top of it...and then someone said if you come close to Monkshood you'll die, someone posted a picture of them carrying a bowflex to the top of a mountain or something, as in it's something that people would be interested in. My friend Sean said there weren't enough eagles in the picture, so we fixed that. Somehow my dick-berg got in there (wasn't me) and rolling coal.

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
View attachment 168895

This particular iteration of our Outdoor Recreation Complaint photo started with someone complaining that no one had replaced the flag at the top of one of the peaks...because evidently every peak needs to have a flag on top of it...and then someone said if you come close to Monkshood you'll die, someone posted a picture of them carrying a bowflex to the top of a mountain or something, as in it's something that people would be interested in. My friend Sean said there weren't enough eagles in the picture, so we fixed that. Somehow my dick-berg got in there (wasn't me) and rolling coal.
People who ‘roll coal’ should be tortured to death very slowly with the height of modern medical and neural interface technology.