Quantcast

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Oh cool. Pepe and white power signs. Ridemonkey has finally come of age.
Ok I’ll be honest. I really don’t watch any news. I’d heard that white power ass hats have claimed/used that symbol now. For years at least around here doing that symbol down around you waist has been a douche bag made you look thing and then they want to punch you in the shoulder.
I still use the hold up hand with that for “ok” is that not a thing anymore? Not trying to start an argument I really don’t know if it’s up or down for the white power bull shit.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ok I’ll be honest. I really don’t watch any news. I’d heard that white power ass hats have claimed/used that symbol now. For years at least around here doing that symbol down around you waist has been a douche bag made you look thing and then they want to punch you in the shoulder.
I still use the hold up hand with that for “ok” is that not a thing anymore? Not trying to start an argument I really don’t know if it’s up or down for the white power bull shit.
proudboysok.jpg

By itself by any other cartoon meme = meh

But with pepe, it's a little different

It's a way racist douchebags get things like white power symbols (and other things) out there into the mainstream...'hey it's just a cute cartoon'. Pepe is literally nazi shit at this point. And one might want to pay attention to the sites you're hanging out on when that crap starts popping up.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
View attachment 169120

By itself by any other cartoon meme = meh

But with pepe, it's a little different

It's a way racist douchebags get things like white power symbols (and other things) out there into the mainstream...'hey it's just a cute cartoon'. Pepe is literally nazi shit at this point. And one might want to pay attention to the sites you're hanging out on when that crap starts popping up.
Jesus Christ.