Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I still shop locally.

i bought something from narlus that needs framing....other shit from online artists for my brothers and nephews for christmas....parents got giftcards for local non franchise fine dining establishments....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
And for some reason I still think imprisoning nearly 70k CHILDREN is still not ok. :clue:

70K brown children. Do you realize they are brown?

I would not surprise me if in 10 years we have a latin terrorism problem and these kids become adults and have a deep seated hatred for the U.S.

I believe this because it is what I would do if I was put into a fucking prison as a child.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
And for some reason I still think imprisoning nearly 70k CHILDREN is still not ok. :clue:
My response was aimed at equating anything currently happening in the US to the nazis.
With two teens under my roof, the jury is still out on child imprisonment.

I would not surprise me if in 10 years we have a latin terrorism problem and these kids become adults and have a deep seated hatred for the U.S.
Based on the hordes of japanese-american terrorists roving the streets since the mid-40's, it's time to lock the doors at night.

Normalization.

That this would have to be pointed out, today, ought to be concerning to everyone.
Hyperbole.

That people think only trump knows how to gaslight, ought to be concerning to everyone.