Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I thought Squeeb belted out the Coup de Grace…

I have to feign complete ignorance, I actually couldn’t recite even a verse of a Limp Bizkit song if I had a gun to my head.
Im very fortunate in that regard.
Nor a Korn ‘song’, or even Linkin Park.

I like to think I'm partly personally repsonsible for syadasti leaving. It was shortly after me jumping on him so hard about claiming bears don't do what bears do, since I live with them and he reads about them.

Just because you and westy are lazy doesn't mean I'm that stupid. I handed you two a golden softball, ripe for studded belt and flavor savor jokes and you both sadly disppoint...

*sigh*
Poor puppy... :D

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
A limp biscuit song came on the Sirius radio during the free trail. Man did it bring back memories of high school and coorslight guzzling, backwards hats, white lifted rangers, and skunk haired girls of that time in east county San Diego. They were the best of times and the worst of times. I never listened to limp biscuit on purpose but it was just unavoidable at that time and place. Me and my buddies got into drinking arrogant bastard from the newly formed stone brewing. It would keep the douche bags away. If we wanted to throw a big party for some reason we had to get them a coors light keg.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
does that still work?

I've just been not showering and spitting a lot
It might but could just attract other douches as craft beer is main stream now. I’d stick with no showers and talk about the benefits of bathing in your own filth.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Just for seeing those nutjobs it's in this video.

edit: lady 5mins in on the Ukraine war...nutjob

Last edited: