Quantcast

Refugee Thread

Sodak

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
MTBR
Hear that gang? You'd do wise to NSFW your posts if you think it could cause some ripples (SODAK, here's looking at you bud). We needn't turn our new home into what we were abandoning.
Good point, and thanks for taking the reins.. Do I need to mark each one of my posts, or are they all covered under one thread marked NSFW? I like this place and want no animosity from the elders.....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Good point, and thanks for taking the reins.. Do I need to mark each one of my posts, or are they all covered under one thread marked NSFW? I like this place and want no animosity from the elders.....
You'll have to tag them individually.

Edit: you just need to tag the "offending" picture, not necessarily any accompanying text or the whole post.

Last edited:

Sodak

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
MTBR
Ahh.... I see now.. consider it done from now on. I was soooooo excited about this new place I didn't read the rules or "how to's".... my bad... :headbang:

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Looking good. Last note- any awesome videos go into the YouTube thread, pictures into random pics, and gifs to their own thread.
Have fun, and welcome to the club.

Moosey

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
249703_529034153788649_2106991353_n.jpg

Testing NSFW tag, and picture uploading. Let's hope I'm not too dumb to screw this up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Now that's just nasty Westy!

Note for the newb's.... Syadasti has a habit of having some truly epic anti apple and anti Steve Jobs rants (hence his custom title).
Pedantic analysisl and detail of an impressive level.
Party pooper.

Must only be Australians that have a sense of humor. :)

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
lol I only shot you down cos I couldn't rep you for it.
Obviously I need to be more of a rep slut and get all reppy with any ol RM "member". :girlwink:

Last edited:

Trail Ninja

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Vancouver Island
OK, it looks like the mods finally trust me enough to let me post without holding my hand.

RM regulars, please help me out. I'm a trail builder. Do you have a trail building and advocacy forum? I didn't find one.

Sodak

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
MTBR
According to the elder, it is mid 30's... However, I am guessing around 65... retirement age... haha.. These damn whipper-snappers.....

0.jpg

^^ sweet video by the way...

Last edited:

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
What is the average mental age of a senior monkey here? 84?
Yes. Think of this place as the Elks Club of bike forums.

There are several other forums out there that are full of dumb a$$ kids doing dumb a$$ kid things. We like this forum because it is not like that. There are young posters here that are also very good posters. That is because they have taken the time to figure out the culture and do not fill it up with stupid stuff.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
I was all excited until I found out that the elk club doesn't wear cool hats.
Even though I enjoy the polite demeanor here I was hoping for a really cool shriner type hat, with a monkey on it. I'm sorry this is probably stupid stuff.