Quantcast

Regrets Thursday

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Why Flag? It's barely two hours north of Phoenix, and like 10 hours from Denver. I'd think staying somewhere closer to "halfway" (not that there's a lot of anything in that regard) would make more sense. But no?
Track opens at 9:30am. Hotel in Flag is $55; in Phoenix is $255. I'll get up at 6:30am, eat breakfast, then drive the 2hrs to Phoenix. Same for driving back on Sunday. Finish the race, help pack up, grab an early dinner in PHX, then drive to Flag for the night. We'll save $400+ and only add 2hrs drive to the day - we do that here as it is.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
told the wife i'd do yoga with her a few times a week to try to stretch out my achy bits. have done so twice this week. also trying to get a bit more sleep. in bed before 12:30 so far. should probably also drink less, but i'll take two outta three for now.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Reading this made my balls itch
I actually thought of that... wait...

I keep a few sets of bibs to layer under trail shorts or pants. This set have not been worn in a year, were primed for an all day effort. Need to toss out two sets from the gear totes, chamois is pulled away, stacked under one cheek and not worth much unless I take up pole dancing.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited: