Quantcast

Rennie's Kenda Morewood bike

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
million $$ question... will it make it to the bottom of the hill with the same pressure that it had in the start gate.
Ah the Kenda tyres from two years ago were notorious for punctures but their later offerings resist punctures as well as the Minions do. The dual ply, Stick-E Nevegal is my fav tyre at the moment.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
On the back in nice big bold type would be a cool shirt. The combo idea is good but you'll need a third design to really have me offering $$$
I've actually got some graphics in mind for it, I just need to find the time to sit down and design them (and find my copy of illustrator).

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
you have to use the old messy screen printing if you want white. The printer is not 100% perfect but it comes close.

It is great for making 1 off shirts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you have to use the old messy screen printing if you want white. The printer is not 100% perfect but it comes close.

It is great for making 1 off shirts.
Oh I totally agree. And they're great if you wanna print a shirt with more than 6 colors (there are larger rotary presses, just not common).

How is the color stay on the ink? Does it fade a lot? I was reading it uses water based ink so I suspect it fades some... which is a huge peeve of mine when it comes to shirts.

The guy that used to do my printing was AWESOME. I did a batch of shirts that were neon pink and white ink on black garments/shirts. I have one that's at least 3 years old and the colors still look as good and bright as when it was printed.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
The colors stay really well, especially the darker colors.

It sucks that he can't print on dark shirts, especially since 90% of his shirts end up on Delta House guys at platty. I am going to get him to get some grayish sample shirts that will work on the printer so they don't look so damn dirty after a good night of boozin and BBQ'ing at the house.

He did a run of black Delta House tee's and hoodies with red screen print last year that turned out nice but he hates screen printing. I thought the quality of the hoodies was a bit crappy too.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'll bring/wear some of the stuff I had printed by my guy this weekend to platty. Its really freakin' good quality. Especially on the hoodies. If you wanna get some stuff legit screen printed I could make arrangements. Prices are good too. Granted he was giving me a deal as I was a fellow rider (and helping him print), but I was selling tee's at $10 and hoodies at I think $20 or $25, and was making a profit on both.