Quantcast

Ridemonkey as a reality TV show

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
What would it be like? Would it be a competition or hidden camera show? Who would the cast be? What would it be called?

MMike and DaPeach exterminating rodents in customized team Subarus, called CanuckleHeads.

JBP's mustache and EricStrt6 compete to see who can donate the most hair to Locks of Love.

Living together in a loft, jK and HAB team up to do Top Gear style testing of micro-brews, then switch over to doing drunken reviews of . . . well, anything they feel like ranting about, called The Derpy Shore.

Eaterofdog is forced to watch highlights of all of the above and see how many smarmy one-liners he can drop in 30 minutes, called Meh-sterpiece Theater.

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Living together in a loft, jK and HAB team up to do Top Gear style testing of micro-brews, then switch over to doing drunken reviews of . . . well, anything they feel like ranting about, called The Derpy Shore.
:rofl:

We have (drunkenly) discussed writing a self help book titled "Everything in Moderation, Including Moderation: A Working Guide to Being a Functioning Alcoholic"

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
GFF and Dirt McGee in "Hog Hunting."
After a night out in the bush, GFF up shows up with a truck bed full of boars.
Dirty wakes up with a hangover and a bed full of shame.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
GFF and Dirt McGee in "Hog Hunting."
After a night out in the bush, GFF up shows up with a truck bed full of boars.
Dirty wakes up with a hangover and a bed full of shame.
dirt wakes up hogtied with a apple in his mouth and gff wondering what the fvck he did.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Tell me your serious is broken. Two dudes in a van, going around country-side garages looking for vintage stuff and getting excited about finding old motorcycles.
serious is working fine....mostly into stealing brit tv shows off the internet...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Those are already stashed in the desert.... Can't keep items like that in one place, that raises suspision. The real question is who here can name the rifle?

EDIT... "A" gun? Thats just my baby, I have Many more

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I was thinking about a Castaway style so you could vote out the annoying people. Thought about starting a Castaway/RM thread but thought I would be the first to go, ha ha.