Quantcast

Ridemonkey Osevations

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
No banners or lapel pins. I was thinking fire axes.
Nice for the home but a little too bulky when on the go. I think I hate MMike machetes would be nice. You could have this model from Ontario Knife laser engraved.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
OGRipper said:
So far, we have established that people with little green balls are not cheap. Martian midgets, rejoice!

:think:
Hahahaha.

Mack needs attention.

Loco is a Pvssy

S.S. is a hippy.

J

JRB

Nice - now bluebug is gonna try to bag on me since I use a "catch" word because I made fun of her thread. Maybe rob's spoon is somewhere else. ;)

*I use pvssy since I called peeps that for a bit. Then it stuck.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
A few observations and questions from a somewhat "new guy."
- Too many post whores. (Where do you all find the time)?
- What is with the santa hats?
- Why not ban people that do nothing but flame others? There are too many people that have nothing to contribute...

-I'm sure those of you that have been here much longer than I have can list many other complaints/suggestions.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
loco said:
Nice - now bluebug is gonna try to bag on me since I use a "catch" word because I made fun of her thread. Maybe rob's spoon is somewhere else. ;)

*I use pvssy since I called peeps that for a bit. Then it stuck.

ahh...just wondering why you're so attached to the word

And, yeah you can cross the line and annoy me but I clearly did the same to you, so we're even.

And apparently Rob has lost his spoon....where could it be and why is this chair suddenly so uncomfortable??? :think: ;)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Senôr Lopez said:
A few observations and questions from a somewhat "new guy."
- Too many post whores. (Where do you all find the time)?
- What is with the santa hats?
- Why not ban people that do nothing but flame others? There are too many people that have nothing to contribute...

-I'm sure those of you that have been here much longer than I have can list many other complaints/suggestions.
- Some of us sit in front of a PC all day. I am getting paid to post on RM. :D
- freaking Hallmark employees or something. I blame Toshi.
-Because Loco is funny sometimes and he likes the Descendents so he's OK.

From someone who has not been here that long either but posts a lot. :D

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I have noticed that some people change their avatars often, whereas the technologically challenged like me do not unless someone else spoon feeds them.

Hence, my beer demon avatar with what looks like a poisonous cloud but is really a santa hat. :rolleyes:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
OGRipper said:
I have noticed that some people change their avatars often, whereas the technologically challenged like me do not unless someone else spoon feeds them.

Hence, my beer demon avatar with what looks like a poisonous cloud but is really a santa hat. :rolleyes:
I'm trying to help you help yourself...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
H8R said:
I'm trying to help you help yourself...
It's not that I'm ungrateful, it's just hard to justify the cost of photoshop for the sole purpose of being able to create cool avatars. There is a limit.

Somewhere.

I think. :p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
OGRipper said:
It's not that I'm ungrateful, it's just hard to justify the cost of photoshop for the sole purpose of being able to create cool avatars. There is a limit.

Somewhere.

Photoshop? Cost? :confused:

Are you a pirate? Arrrgh!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
OGRipper said:

Somewhere.

GIMP it! that's what I and 50% of RM did. Apparently that can't get stressed enough. Plus, isn't it worth it to be part of a bandwagon that really makes no sense? I vote we need a santa hat smiley just to top it off.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
there is a very large post count hierarchy here. that is the biggest thing that i have noticed here.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
gnurider1080 said:
there is a very large post count hierarchy here. that is the biggest thing that i have noticed here.

Delete all your good posts and you get to hide out wtih the noobs all the time.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
gnurider1080 said:
what do you mean by that? :think:
It means I should have 5000+ posts by now. I delete alot of them. That means I can act all n00bish with less than 3k.

Or something.

On second thought, I don't know what I meant.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
H8R said:
It means I should have 5000+ posts by now. I delete alot of them. That means I can act all n00bish with less than 3k.

Or something.

On second thought, I don't know what I meant.
oh ok. i guess i must have misread/misinterpreted what you said.