Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2014

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The way I generated the pairings this year, I don't know who got what pairing so I'm afraid I can't even warn the habanero butt plug recipient in advance.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
I'll be shipping most of my elf's gifts on time, one gift isn't scheduled to arrive until Dec 23. WTF, are they walking it to my house? I just have to purchase something locally, then everything will be wrapped and sent.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I missed too treesaw...and I'm sure someone would love getting a horseshoe or something really rednecky from me. :D

I had a lot of fun doing this over the years.

I still have my "who you tryin' to get crazy with, ese??? Don't you know I'm loco???" shirt.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
This whole identity theft thing is really cramping my style. Waiting on my new CC to arrive so I can purchase my elf's gifts.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
just waiting on the brown (or blue) santa to drop my items off to me. looks like i might be using usps express for the outgoing package. shopping for a dude is never easy without a list!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
some Monkey elf did. holy shit after the terrible week at work at had, that was an EXTREMELY pleasant surprise to arrive home to, even if it was 1am. Will post pics later.