Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2014

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Got 1/3rd of my monkeys gifts, still waiting on the other 2/3rds to arrive. Come on brown Santa! I gotta get this thing in the mail!

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Cutting it close on delivery- present number one done, off to bike shop then to mail it to the Yukatan Peninsula after work tomorrow!
Here's a hint of what I'm making for my elf:
image.jpg

Guess away monkeys!

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Package is in the mail! My elf should have it on Saturday.

No pictures taken. Unless there is a packaging award for the most nondescript.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The package I shipped was made up almost exclusively of weirdly shaped items. My wrapping job was... special.

Ready to ship. Where do I collect my prize for best packaging?View attachment 118938
It will definitely be the first time that a 'monkey has received a live pet as a secret santa gift. How do you wrap him/her?

I was going to make an off-color joke about this being the first time a monkey has gotten pussy as a result of this website but I thought it might be in poor taste.

4130biker

May 24, 2007
Shipped! Cmon US postal service, don't let me down!

Also had to ship some stuff directly from a retailer, so my elf will get two packages!

4130biker

May 24, 2007
So what is the RMSS etiquette for opening gifts? My reference is my family: don't open until the 24th/25th, for the love of God! And my new/wife's family where they just open stuff anytime that it sounds fun.

I'm only asking because I received my package, and I am really excited but can't decide if I should open it! Anyone?

Edit: just saw Ih8rices gift, so maybe there's my answer?

4130biker

May 24, 2007
Binary Visions NAILED IT! Such awesome gifts!
$100 donated in my name to the bikes for kids foundation
Custom 29er solidarity sticker
Tipsy Sleigh IPA homebrew- (not found on the west coast )
Packable food dish for Zoey, even labeled for her!
And last, but not least, a fricken Ridemonkey Stainless Steel Growler!!! :headbang:

Thanks again BV, this made a wonderful early Christmas for me and Zoe dog.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
And last, but not least, a fricken Ridemonkey Stainless Steel Growler!!! :headbang:

DUDE that Growler is F*(#&#*^$#&KING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I received my drunken missed the RM SS gift to myself yesterday. A 22" Ontario knife machete. This thing is awesome, can easily hack through a 3" branch with a single swing. I have presidential amounts of brush to clear, not to mention this will easily separate a zombie from it's head when Z day hits.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct

you got a fucking dog?! god damnit

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The package I shipped was made up almost exclusively of weirdly shaped items. My wrapping job was... special.

It will definitely be the first time that a 'monkey has received a live pet as a secret santa gift. How do you wrap him/her?

I was going to make an off-color joke about this being the first time a monkey has gotten pussy as a result of this website but I thought it might be in poor taste.
Didn't a particular west coast monkey end up with the wife of a Rochester monkey?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I received my drunken missed the RM SS gift to myself yesterday. A 22" Ontario knife machete. This thing is awesome, can easily hack through a 3" branch with a single swing. I have presidential amounts of brush to clear, not to mention this will easily separate a zombie from it's head when Z day hits.
LOL! I went to buy myself a present and they didn't have one in my size :(

So, I ordered it and it shall arrive in the next week or two.

I must have been feeling generous though...I bought Sq-Earl one too!