Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2019

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
20191216_194007.jpg

Who da fuq sent me all these things??

Hot sauces look great, especially Santa's Smokin' Chimney. Haha. Two sweet t-shirts, some stickers, a pint glass, and a rad HOPE bottle opener!

Thanks Secret Santa!

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Loot is boxed and will be enroute once USPS opens at 9.

Edit: officially on its way ETA Friday by 8pm.

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
E6E11475-614E-47B5-B963-2C43BF351C7A.jpeg
597B69DC-A5BD-4948-B259-6A3DEE6926E9.jpeg

I got my gift from Santa!! Santa kicks ass and may read minds. I just said I like coffee, I’ve been wanting to try death wish coffee. I’ve been wanting a plug kit since I got a flat stans couldn’t fix, I love tire plugs for cars/trucks. The other stuff is awesome! Fuck ya! Thank you Santa!

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Your welcome hope the shirts fit and the hot sauce is to your liking

When mailing your package I realized i have ridden trails I'm sure you are familiar with backbone, up around eagle Rock Sullivan and temescal I rent bikes from Chris at Topanga creek

There is a link below with a little histort about the house of guitars

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
USPS has delivered a box that says ridemonkey dot com. it shall be opened later in conjunction with drinking beer.
You are the man! I love everything!!!!! Thank you for another great year! Loved the note

Attachments

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You are the man! I love everything!!!!! Thank you for another great year! Loved the note
oh nice!!! glad you like everything! USPS said that wasn't supposed to get delivered until tomorrow. Sadly my LBS was out of XL shirts. they always are, i've been trying to get one for over a year. And the Rough AF gear (socks & stickers) is from the Jordie Lunn memorial product run that endur did with all proceeds going to his memorial fund to help get kids on bikes. I'd ordered those long before RMSS even started as a sorta unique RMSS present.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
it wasn't till i was already paying at the post office when i realized i never put a note of any kind in the box...
Thanks! I realized I forgot a note when I was shipping to my elf also. Santas Smokin Chimney was rated 10/10 for heat but I found it to be more like a 7/10. It was good and tasty kinda sweet and tangy plus heat that stacked up the more sauce eaten.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Santa made a visit to @iRider today with Danish goodies and of course hot sauce
Dammit, missed another chance to meet Santa! How did you get through the chimney? ;)
Cheers @CBJ! :thumb: Will enjoy the goodies when I am back (traveling ATM).
You need to swing by another time so we can hit Langesø.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Hey @iRider
big thx for the awesome package! The biscuits are nearly done and the beers in the fridge right now. Did you know I'm on also active on mtb-news? That's a nice hat. Thanks a lot!
The package actually arrived a few days ago, my wife put it away with the other presents for the kids etc. Saw it today in the evening and was totally stoked to have something to open and get excited.

IMG_20191221_203026-01.jpeg

IMG_20191221_203111-01.jpeg

IMG_20191221_203155-01.jpeg

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Hey @iRider
big thx for the awesome package! The biscuits are nearly done and the beers in the fridge right now. Did you know I'm on also active on mtb-news? That's a nice hat. Thanks a lot!
Great that you like it! Yeah, I do know that you are active over there as well.

The package actually arrived a few days ago, my wife put it away with the other presents for the kids etc. Saw it today in the evening and was totally stoked to have something to open and get excited.
Isn't there something missing in the pics? ;)

BTW: I would remove the first pic. It shows your address and it wouldn't be the first time that thieves browse forums to know where to find expensive bikes.

Last edited:

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Great that you like it! Yeah, I do know that you are active over there as well.

Isn't there something missing in the pics? ;)

BTW: I would remove the first pic. It shows your address and it wouldn't be the first time that thieves browse forums to know where to find expensive bikes.
Oh my, I totally overlooked those little guys!
Wow, I know to other little guys who will get even more excited tomorrow in the morning. Thank you very much!

IMG_20191221_230034-01.jpeg

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
My San Diego RMSS was spot on!! Thank you!!!!! Oh, and nice heart attack with all the keys and paper clips, I thought delivery broke something! And the sausage/candies? Delicious!!!!!! And now that you know my plates, say hi if you see me..... Took iRider's advice and removed the pic with plates/address. Agree that I don't need any "special visitors" helping themselves, especially now that our Aussie shepherd is playing with mammoth!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Dammit, missed another chance to meet Santa! How did you get through the chimney? ;)
Cheers @CBJ! :thumb: Will enjoy the goodies when I am back (traveling ATM).
You need to swing by another time so we can hit Langesø.
The area you live in as so beautiful my boys even noticed. What's best around there mtb or gravel? I have to get my dropper shipped to get it fixed.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
The area you live in as so beautiful my boys even noticed. What's best around there mtb or gravel? I have to get my dropper shipped to get it fixed.
Both, but Langesø has 25K MTB trails (including the freeride area that I have posted before) and Vissenbjerg also has some good MTB riding. Both are 5K away from where I live. As many folks come from Sealand and Jutland to ride Langesø I think it is fair to say it is not too shabby. Trails there can get pretty wet in the winter though.
Lots of small side roads and gravel roads too.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Not sure who sent, but package has been received!

-Delicious beverages of the hops variety
-Blackburn tubeless plug kit which will be put to use
-vintage Cadillac hubcap lol
-supersized 4XL adult beverage t-shirt
Hey! Dont forget the tweezers! They were stuck to the packing tape somewhere. I think each beer is from a different state. That t shirt was mostly packing peanut also.

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Hey! Dont forget the tweezers! They were stuck to the packing tape somewhere. I think each beer is from a different state. That t shirt was mostly packing peanut also.
Right on, Ill have to double check for the tweezers haha

found the tweezers! Those will definitely go next to the mill. It’s like every damn day I’ll use those.