Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2020

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Sincerely apologize for the delay, work has been nuts and we're packing to drive back east for the holidays.

Emails should have all been sent, please tell me if there are any issues! I'm missing data for one recent SS year, so if you accidentally got paired up with someone from a couple years ago, well, enjoy the repeat :monkey:

Working on some automation for this next year to make the process easier.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Sincerely apologize for the delay, work has been nuts and we're packing to drive back east for the holidays.

Emails should have all been sent, please tell me if there are any issues! I'm missing data for one recent SS year, so if you accidentally got paired up with someone from a couple years ago, well, enjoy the repeat :monkey:

Working on some automation for this next year to make the process easier.
BUT the delay = I’’m IN so it’s ok!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I panicked and had everything sent directly so I’m going to send along a card and hope my elf doesn’t mind not getting fun wrapping. A couple of regular gifts and something wacky...rm fun style!
once again i gambled and picked up a few things before the pairings were sent out, paid off again.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Shopping done. I kind of took an easy solution but its personal favorite of mine and supporting a local company. Only thing missing was the option to include a handwritten note but I will follow up when my package has been picked up. I can't wait to get my package it's been a gray December where Christmas kindness is what gets me past the dark hump of December.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
:rant: The bike-related stuff doesn't seem to arrive in time. Goddammit!
On to plan B.... as in beers. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i got a random package today from WI, in a walmart saltines box with my name on it. thought it might be RMSS. nope! it was something i ordered from bricklink for my son for xmas.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
last gifts that were supposed to get delivered are now delayed and arriving late :think:

will get everything else prepped just in case. i have to ship in 2 parts.