Quantcast

Riding Sat 10th

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
There was nothing wrong with the original post here.

How about this? People who arent going to come ride, or have nothing to contribute other than sh!t starting, quit posting in these threads. You know who they're directed to, and guess what, its not you.

Some people need to realize that its not mandatory to post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
There was nothing wrong with the original post here.

How about this? People who arent going to come ride, or have nothing to contribute other than sh!t starting, quit posting in these threads. You know who they're directed to, and guess what, its not you.

Some people need to realize that its not mandatory to post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.
yeah..you're so innocent. Quizing me about Cecil in a "PM"...then running and telling him like we're in third grade??? Hypocrit. You gonna run tell mommy what I said?

CLos

Chimp
Jan 28, 2007
Good Point Jeff. A couple of weeks ago we had a great ride which started out as a few small groups and turned into one big ride. To my knowledge no of which was posted. I have been riding the area in question for over 10 years now and I still havent met the guy who owns it. I guess its because none of us do. Whats amusing is the some all stars ride there a few times and they think the can govern others rides and tell them where they can and cant go. But if you really stop and think about it besides posting up on web site (what can they do?). Oh I go to school there or I live within 45 mins and I raced the Full Face and Goggles 100 does not mean you own it.

My Sponsers. My Job, My Credit Cards, My Savings Account.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Good Point Jeff. A couple of weeks ago we had a great ride which started out as a few small groups and turned into one big ride. To my knowledge no of which was posted. I have been riding the area in question for over 10 years now and I still havent met the guy who owns it. I guess its because none of us do. Whats amusing is the some all stars ride there a few times and they think the can govern others rides and tell them where they can and cant go. But if you really stop and think about it besides posting up on web site (what can they do?). Oh I go to school there or I live within 45 mins and I raced the Full Face and Goggles 100 does not mean you own it.

You just don't get it.

Maybe I'd like to know the names of these trails and whether they're legal or not so that when I can get the time away, I can go there and ride. Oh, and since I have a wife and 2 kids who depend on me, I'd rather not go to jail for it.

Call me crazy, but I love riding my bike. And I really want to ride there...with anybody...heck, by myself is fine too. But I want to go there and know that my wife isn't gonna have to pack up the kids and drive 2 hours to bail me out of a jail cell?

What is wrong with that?

CLos

Chimp
Jan 28, 2007
Well, just to be safe ride Sugar, Snowshoe and Bent Creek. I have alot of thing to pay for too and people who depend on me. When I ride there I make sure that I know what I am riding and know is OK or I am with someone who knows. Not someone who read about it on ridemonkey. 90% of people who make the trek there ride 3 to 5 of the same easy access from the shuttle road trails. And if thats as bad as it gets then its OK. Those are fun too. There is no need to PM the names of trails. If you are cool, then people will tell you. If you are not??? Guess what???

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
This...

Do you think Jeff would not tell me. He is my friend and not yours. He doesn't want to be your friend because all the crap that comes out of your mouth.
...ironically followed by this...

FCLinder said:
You need to grow up and get yourself out of Middle School man.
...has got to be some of the BEST e-drama I've ever seen!! :clapping:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
CLos said:

1. Butch, please don't molest Cecil.
2. Cecil, when Butch molests you, please don't respond.
3. You guys REALLY need to learn to spell. :cheers:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I'm finding some consolation for not being able to ride due to shoulder problems by reading this forum. Thank y'all so much for the Springer like entertainment. It just brings so much joy to my life.

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
yeah..you're so innocent. Quizing me about Cecil in a "PM"...then running and telling him like we're in third grade??? Hypocrit. You gonna run tell mommy what I said?
QUIZING you about Cecil???? What the fvck is that?? I asked one question numbnuts, and that was WHAT TRAIL YOU TWO WERE TALKING ABOUT. Cecil then called me and asked me about the OTHER trail we were going to show them this weekend. When he said NEW, he meant new to him and a couple others. He called me questioning whether the trail could possibly be illegal after the stupid crap you posted. THEN I told him that you said you were fvcking with him.

Keep running your mouth dipsh!t, see where it gets you.

None of this BS would've even started if you could just mind your own business. Somehow I dont think you're capable of doing that.

I pm'd you Butch. Lets keep the rest of the drama and bullsh!t off the board and TALK ABOUT RIDING.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005

good point yourself, CLos.

and hey man.
we have the same sponser package.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Is this going to continue today? I think its gonna be slow at work and I just need to know how often to check in.

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
so im heading upto tsali next week. butch , can you please confirm that all trails i plan on riding are open and legal. also if you could do a check on the major highways between florida and there to make sure there are no closings i may not be aware of that would be great. thanks.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
so im heading upto tsali next week. butch , can you please confirm that all trails i plan on riding are open and legal. also if you could do a check on the major highways between florida and there to make sure there are no closings i may not be aware of that would be great. thanks.
Sure. When you arrive in the parking lot at Tsali Recreation Center, simply walk up to the sign and it will advise you which trails are open the day of your visit. It will also outline what direction is common for your particular type of transport on that given day. Should you wish to know in advance, maps are readily available from Trails Illustrated and you may also order maps from the USFS website that are very current. All trails legal to bikes will be clearly marked. Again, see the trail sign at the site for daily allowable routes.

For road conditions, you may call the hotline of the State Highway Patrol and their road conditions hotline will notify you of the most up to date traffic patterns. Also, feel free to contact your local AAA travel agency for most desired routes should you desire either scenic or direct routing for your trip.

Amazing isn't it. Information...at the tip of your fingers. Hard facts.
Edit: This post is an attempt at comedy.....

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Look...everybody just needs to loosen their belts and lighten up. I have ZERO hatred for Cecil. I wanted to put him on a hot seat to make him sweat.

I know he doesn't have all the routes in the area he's headed by heart. My intention was to mess with him and frazzle him to see if he actually was doing his homework.

Prank him.
Annoy him.
Push his buttons.
I succeeded.

You know, me and Joey had a big e-beef, but when it came to riding...me and him sat in the back of the truck at Windrock and banged out conversation after conversation about his trails without a single mention of the damn internet. We both agreed that e-chat sucks for communicating passion, enthusiasm, comedy, etc. It's a dry, lifeless attempt at humor.

I am NOT trying to insult you guys or the trails you ride on in the place we won't mention the name of. Bottom line...I was just trying to mess with Cecil and test his knowledge.

I've got a lot of time on my hands at work waiting on files to come across my desk...so I post alot.

And racerboy jokes...those just crack me up. I'm 34 and do it for fun. You don't hear me making cheap shots about fat guys pushin' Dh bikes up hills in Pisgah do you?

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
You don't hear me making cheap shots about fat guys pushin' Dh bikes up hills in Pisgah do you?
Cause you know I'll just sit on ya!

Let me ask something here, this is for Demo Dave, Cecil, Jeremy, Matt, Butch and/or whoever else. I don't mean to reopen any can of worms, so if your going to get your panties in a wad, just go away. Does this "e-battle" have anything to do with the ride we all (except Butch) did a few weeks ago?

I ask because there seemed to be some questioning to rather the trail we rode was legal or not. And I'm not just talking about the group of us that rode there.

Jun 11, 2004
Does this "e-battle" have anything to do with the ride we all (except Butch) did a few weeks ago?
Hey Brian! Whats up man?

I personally don't think it has anything to do with that..............I moved up here about a year and a half ago and I think this "e-battle" had its roots planted way before I even met any of you guys..........but thats just my opinion.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Hey Brian! Whats up man?

I personally don't think it has anything to do with that..............I moved up here about a year and a half ago and I think this "e-battle" had its roots planted way before I even met any of you guys..........but thats just my opinion.

Actually it is all Demo's fault :pirate2: