Quantcast

RIP twitter thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

I can't even imagine trying to work with him walking around asking everyone what the fuck they are currently doing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I can't even imagine trying to work with him walking around asking everyone what the fuck they are currently doing.
My company is currently pushing "collaborative workspaces" like this. I now have to wear my noise cancelling headphones over my noise cancelling ear buds to get anything done when I am in the office.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My company is currently pushing "collaborative workspaces" like this. I now have to wear my noise cancelling headphones over my noise cancelling ear buds to get anything done when I am in the office.
My office is trying to get folks back but the office is still maybe 30% when I'm there. My row is mostly empty and the gal on the end gave notice so her last day is Friday.

Technically I'm not supposed to have a cube because I'm here only 2 days a week. But there are so many empty it's hard to say I shouldn't at this point. We had 2 open req's before Michelle quit. She was the only one on my team I liked.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Are the people left at twitter just overpaid so they have no option for finding another job?

Or do people just stay cause,.......

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Are the people left at twitter just overpaid so they have no option for finding another job?

Work visas tied to their job. Leave the job and need to leave the country.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I need to update my add ons, I can only read the first two paragraphs of that.

Anyway, there's nothing "alt" about that faction any more. That's just the american right.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Literally a (I guess now former) billionaire. So insulated there's literally nothing but yes men around him.

And now nazis who are using him to boost their own profile.

This is the era of mentally unstable narcissistic billionaires. Howard Hughes was quite the pioneer.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Half tempted to create an account just so I can tell him to go get fucked.
we should all, collectively, start trolling him by tweeting insult after insult about him along with the hash tag freespeech. and on a scale that will overwhelm whatever it is he's using for "content moderation" anymore.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
we should all, collectively, start trolling him by tweeting insult after insult about him along with the hash tag freespeech. and on a scale that will overwhelm whatever it is he's using for "content moderation" anymore.
@ElonsSuperNovaNipples

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

H1B Visas
They got you by the balls with those. If you loose your job, you have 60 days to leave the country unless you find another company willing to sponsor you thru the expensive H1B process.