Quantcast

Rippen Chix Pix Vol. IV

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by Freak
Dang Brad......are you a dork?? I'm getting that from alot of your past posts??:devil: :eek: :D
quit changing my posts!!!

(punkass) :p

I'm a
dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil:

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
We interupt this regularly scheduled thread to bring you this announcement...

Due the sudden hostile invasion of the RM Administrative forces, my coup of this thread has been postponed until further notice... I repeat... my take over the Rippen Chix Pix thread has been postponed until further notice.

All beer and ice cream must be returned to the munitions depot at once.

Thank you for support.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread posting.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Originally posted by DHRacer
quit changing my posts!!!

(punkass) :p

I'm a
dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil: dork :devil:

LOL!!!!!!!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
laugh it up woman... laugh it up... you're time will come. ;) :D:D:D
You should have heard her squeel on the ride on Sunday......

:think:

She came unclipped on some jumps....what were you thinking about?

:D

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Ok, I'm going nuts!!!!! I want to get out on a DH bike sooooo bad!!!!!

I love my new hardtail, but doesn't quite satisfy the need to hit a rock filled runway quite the same way!!!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by Velocity Girl

I love my new hardtail, but doesn't quite satisfy the need to hit a rock filled runway quite the same way!!!
Any good info on the status is your Mpire?

Rhino

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
eh thats nothin. atleast u got to hit up the dh runs this past summer. its been 8-9 months now since i've gotten in some good ride time on a dh bike:dead: yeah im diein to get back on a dh bike too:D

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
M-Pires should be shipping Fri :D

And you're right Mitz...you have been off a bike longer than me....I'd be insane by now if I were you......then again, maybe that explains a few things ;)

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
M-Pires should be shipping Fri :D

And you're right Mitz...you have been off a bike longer than me....I'd be insane by now if I were you......then again, maybe that explains a few things ;)
WOOHOO cant wait:dancing: :drool:

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by Mitzel123
WOOHOO cant wait:dancing: :drool:

dude.... there are a lot of decafinated brands on the market that are just as good as the real thing.:rolleyes:

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA

I'm a
Ah....Self-realization finally... didn't you ever wonder why you were admitted to Bob Jones University?

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by cliffster5
Ah....Self-realization finally... didn't you ever wonder why you were admitted to Bob Jones University?
I didn't go to Bob Jones you senile old fart... sheesh, you really ought to start taking some thing for that less than stellar memory of yours :rolleyes:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
You're a goofball DHR...but that's why I love ya :D

I am diggin' the new bike big time! Tons o' fun....can't wait to try it out at Beacon this weekend!!!! :D :D :D

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
can't remember which pics i already posted in other threads and don't want to be repetitive. (especially since they're not all stellar photos.) crud. this season i'll make certain to provide you all with w/loads of pix of ripping chix. (that is if y'all don't kick me out for being a grouch about that other thing. you know...the bloomers bit.)

tai lee muxlow taking a bite out of big bear 4X practice

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Velocity Girl heading to the race course

Velocity Girl hitting one of the small jumps on the course

Ok Ok....I have to sneak one in of me taking the drop on a hardtail! :D

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Over in Spokane. Not a very long course (we hike up sometimes) but definitely fun!

yeah those short runs are really something.... looks way fun tho. wonder if a chair lift w/ a cooler where worth installing there... what part of spokane again?