Quantcast

Rise…And Shine…And Give Dog Your Mornin’ Glory

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Back at the office now that my cold is gone again. Fun weekend with old college friends. One of the arrange and paid for the whole weekend including dinner at Michelin restaurant :fancy: We countered that by supporting the local soccer team from the city where the school is located

fodbold.jpg

Wide angle lens on the new Iphone takes some cool shots.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
^^^ no way in hell a will you find me in a crowded environment like that stadium.
You have to understand, they all liked last year's lockdown so much that they try everything to get it again. ;)
BuT wE aRe ALL VacCiNateD, Reeeeeee....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Starting a GMT before crossing midnight can cause a rift in the time/space continuum. Please be careful.

Good morning. Nice relaxing weekend, got caught up on just about everything, BUT didn't ride or ski so I'll own my fail and sit down.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Getting fit for my road bike today. This will either be the best or the stupidest money I've ever spent.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
early bird ride with a friend ended with a long chat while watching pissing rain fall.
today so far is filled with unknown.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
  1. Try to get the water heater repair company to return my call from last week/answer the phone for the dripping water heater.
  2. Try to get the service department at Camping World to return my call/answer the phone for the burner issues in our camper.

If I get 50% of the above achieved I'll call it a win.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. The busy days continue. Haley is in winter break, so she'll just be chilling around the house since most of her friends are on trips or have moved away. Wifey, who has gluten issues, had dinner with her friends Friday night and had whatever was in front of them. She's still properly sick.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy wind last night batman. Our muskoka (adirondack yall south the imaginary line) chairs are scattered everywhere.

And below freezing all night left some good ice out there on the roads. It appears they've also salted some roads, for whatever reason. Liberally in some spots. :confused:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Submitting offer on house today. So I have that to look forward to/dread.

Otherwise, poop (done), coffee (not done), and staring at my computer screen "working" (also not done) today. Maybe I should brave the wind and rain to go hunt.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Submitting offer on house today. So I have that to look forward to/dread.

Otherwise, poop (done), coffee (not done)
Give us the details on this house eh eh

and how did you poop before coffee

what magic is this

anyway, I'm working from Colorado Center today. Yes, kids, this means that I get Thai food for lunch and bring home the same for dinner for the family as well. Assuming they have enough staff to be open today, which hasn't been the case consistently this past year.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
bought a ticket for charlottes soccer team....

last pro soccer game i saw....washington diplomats

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
  1. Try to get the water heater repair company to return my call from last week/answer the phone for the dripping water heater.
  2. Try to get the service department at Camping World to return my call/answer the phone for the burner issues in our camper.

If I get 50% of the above achieved I'll call it a win.
Batting 1000 after the first call.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Caught the kid's cold from last week, so I'm all stuffed up and feel like hell, think it's turning into a sinus infection too, yay!

On the upside I think I have a solid excuse to not attend the company Thanksgiving this afternoon, I shall take my 6-pack and go home.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Give us the details on this house eh eh

and how did you poop before coffee

what magic is this

anyway, I'm working from Colorado Center today. Yes, kids, this means that I get Thai food for lunch and bring home the same for dinner for the family as well. Assuming they have enough staff to be open today, which hasn't been the case consistently this past year.
3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1800 sqft colonial on 1.25 acres. 2 car garage on a quiet road. House needs, in no particular order:

- furnace
- flooring in basement and top floor
- paint
- windows
- exterior trim
- full bath reno
- fence
- deck
- two sliding doors

On the plus side, it's in a town with a top school system. Friends and family are close too.

Probably the most excited I've been about a house in a while. Which means we probably won't get it.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
That sounds awesome! Good luck. Write them a letter and include a photo of your kid. Pull those heartstrings.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Awake and alive.
Day care is closed due to main lady loosing her smell and taste over the weekend.
Kiddo seems fine, but planning to get her tested.

Batting 1000 after the first call.

3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1800 sqft colonial on 1.25 acres. 2 car garage on a quiet road. House needs, in no particular order:

- furnace
- paint
- windows
- exterior trim
- full bath reno
- fence
- deck
- two sliding doors

On the plus side, it's in a town with a top school system. Friends and family are close too.

Probably the most excited I've been about a house in a while. Which means we probably won't get it.
"Buy a house," they said. :popcorn:

And are those things "needs" or just "nice to have's"?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

- furnace
- paint
- windows
- exterior trim
- full bath reno
- fence
- deck
- two sliding doors

let me guess, asking price is a half mil

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

"Buy a house," they said. :popcorn:

And are those things "needs" or just "nice to have's"?
Needs:
- Flooring
- Paint
- Sliding doors
- Exterior trim
- Deck
- Bathroom renovation, well, at least a new tub

Wants:
- Furnace (still kicking, but its a 30 year old oil burner, so it could go another 10 years or die tomorrow)
- Fence
- Windows

let me guess, asking price is a half mil
$440K. So, close. Not sure we've seen anything sub-400K in a while, and everything thats been cheaper has been horrific.

At least this place has a lot of conservation land, trails, and a good kayaking river closeby?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Needs:
- Flooring
- Paint
- Sliding doors
- Exterior trim
- Deck
- Bathroom renovation, well, at least a new tub

Wants:
- Furnace (still kicking, but its a 30 year old oil burner, so it could go another 10 years or die tomorrow)
- Fence
- Windows

$440K. So, close. Not sure we've seen anything sub-400K in a while, and everything thats been cheaper has been horrific.

At least this place has a lot of conservation land, trails, and a good kayaking river closeby?
Jump on it, sort the issues after you clear title.....