Quantcast

Rm Interbike Coverage - REQUESTS HERE

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
So - what do you guys want to see from Interbike? RM is once again sending a team, and we want to make sure we cover what you guys want to see.

Make a simple request below and we will try and get it covered!

Don't clutter up the thread with useless comments, thanks.

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
High rez shots of all michy tyres along with details of what has changed about them.

Details on Evil all mountain 5" travel sort of bike if they have one.

Pics of hot chicks

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Banshee Legend! Also anything that's new(or unknown) yet seems like it may be usefull not a gimicky bike with a wheel you mount to your head.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
fixies, tight pants, anything messenger related.....

if you can fit in anything after that the imperial dh bike, hope, anything supertrick like carbon dh, gearboxes, and anything new from canfield, yeti, intense, santa cruz, orange, nicolai etc.

thanks!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Photos of the new Session 88
check their site. theyve been on there for a month

The new Foes stuff, especially the DHS Mono and RS7.
theres no new RS7 AFAIK. it was a late 2008/2009 model as it was.

someone said on Pinkbike of all places that the new DHS is a 165mm rear end which doesnt make sense since mine is a 160....but it is 2lbs lighter and has easier to get to pivot bolts (thankfully!)
http://www.pinkbike.com/news/EUROBIKE-update-1-2009.html

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
regarding a new dh rig ,foes said at bikeradar : "I don’t have anything fleshed out yet, and I don’t want to tell you a whole lot before some test mules have seen a lot of dirt, but I will say that it’ll be lighter and easier to work on," he says. "Oh… and it’ll be a sick-looking design!"

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/article/interview-brent-foes-of-foes-racing-22913
they already showed the new DHS at Eurobike...its in the link i posted above.

hopefully theyll bring out their proto DH fork ive been seeing for almost a year.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Photos of the best Leatt Club MX rip-off that is half the price and just the same quality.

If a piece of metal makes it into a photo on here, it has to come with it's accompanying WEIGHT and PRICE. People can show you pics of anything they want, but who cares if you don't know the weight or cost. The rule should be that you can't post it if you haven't.

That's real work. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Photos of the best Leatt Club MX rip-off that is half the price and just the same quality.

If a piece of metal makes it into a photo on here, it has to come with it's accompanying WEIGHT and PRICE. People can show you pics of anything they want, but who cares if you don't know the weight or cost. The rule should be that you can't post it if you haven't.

That's real work. :D

Let's take up donations so Fraser can carry around a mini digital scale.

That won't look suspicious going through customs :D

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Anything gearbox / internal transmission related.

Also, anything outlandish or bizarre.
How about a new rule, no more Gearbox crap until its production. I feel like EVERY bike event theres some joe-blow with a "gearbox race bike". We see one picture and people jizz themselves, then we never hear about it again and the project dies.

Also +1 on michi tires

ilfreerider

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
israel
anyone has any idea about new "surprising" frames we might see at ib ?
looks like after eurobike and all the companies 2010 model year events there isnt really somthing totaly new to expect.

maybe a demo proto ? or the new final version yeti 303dh ?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Details on how the new lower priced Alpinestars Bionic SB "adjusts" to accomadate different neck lengths? Maybe a video interview that explains how it can be tuned for DH and what the differences are in the 3 sizes they are offering as opposed to the 2 that Leatt does.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
How about a new rule, no more Gearbox crap until its production. I feel like EVERY bike event theres some joe-blow with a "gearbox race bike". We see one picture and people jizz themselves, then we never hear about it again and the project dies.

Also +1 on michi tires

Fine, then let's apply that rule across the board. No pictures of anything that isn't production. :thumb:

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Fine, then let's apply that rule across the board. No pictures of anything that isn't production. :thumb:
I'm just tired of seeing all these crazy gearbox bikes that everyone is like "oh just a year or 2 from production". Ya...we've been hearing that for like 5-6 years and have gotten basically nothing. IT's about the only product category that has had such spectacular hype, but has failed so miserably to deliver.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm just tired of seeing all these crazy gearbox bikes that everyone is like "oh just a year or 2 from production". Ya...we've been hearing that for like 5-6 years and have gotten basically nothing. IT's about the only product category that has had such spectacular hype, but has failed so miserably to deliver.
Because the only way everybody cares for gearbox bikes is on the forums but when you'd ask most of the "followers" would buy something other over heavy gearbox frames. Apparently making them has as much sense as buying them. Couldn't care less.