Quantcast

RM jerseys... anyone have a line on them?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I have looked at the photos of all you monkeys out there sportin the RM logo, and was wondering how to aquire one!

any leads?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I believe it was a one time deal... someone worked up a design (bikegeek, was it?), a bunch of us preordered them, whoever it was did all the legwork, and then we got our jerseys. I don't believe there are any more just laying around.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yeah, BikeGeek did all the work on the jersey order. Of course, it was discussed like 14 times over several years before BikeGeek took charge and got it done.

I frikkin love my RM jersey! I wish I had two.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah, BikeGeek did all the work on the jersey order. Of course, it was discussed like 14 times over several years before BikeGeek took charge and got it done.

I frikkin love my RM jersey! I wish I had two.
I wish I had a long sleeve one.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
For the warmth, or so you can wear arm pads under it? The short sleeve large is baggy enough on me that I can wear a long sleeve Coolmax shirt under it.
The XC jerseys were "racer cut" and I would say I have the body for a Racer Cut jersey. :)

I would like a long sleeve becuase they're baggie and for the warmth.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The short sleeve jerseys were club cut, not racer cut. There was an interest in racer cut and girlie cut, but not enough people wanted them so they could not be ordered.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
They were made by Verge. My guess is that Verge still has the artwork and could make another batch. However, I doubt BikeGeek would want to take the lead on it again.

So in summary, if someone wanted to take the lead and make it happen, chances are BikeGeek would give that person enough info to get in touch with Verge and get the ball rolling.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I'd be more than happy to be the grunt and get an order in if people are interested. I know that I've wanted an RM jersey forever...

It looks like we're gonna need at least 25 people to forumate an order. Could someone post a photo of their RM jersey just so I can see the front/sides/back?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'd be more than happy to be the grunt and get an order in if people are interested. I know that I've wanted an RM jersey forever...

It looks like we're gonna need at least 25 people to forumate an order. Could someone post a photo of their RM jersey just so I can see the front/sides/back?
Pics of GIRLS in them would be prefered!

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
They were made by Verge. My guess is that Verge still has the artwork and could make another batch. However, I doubt BikeGeek's wife would want him to take the lead on it again.
More accurate. :)

Verge should still have the art file. I can put whomever steps up in touch. One important thing to note: the initial batch was done with Ridemonkey's blessing. I'd like his blessing again before I put someone in touch with Verge representing Ridemonkey.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I have one of the long sleeve DH jerseys. You can have it for ONE MEEEEEEEEEELLLIIIOONN DOLLARS!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

:D

burly50

Where the hell is everyone?
May 13, 2006
Westtown, NY
I would definitely order one. Great way to id other monkeys out on the trail. Plus, someone told me that chicks dig them almost as much as they dig scars. I have the scars, now I just need the jersey.:biggrin:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA

I'm extremely interested.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Every time someone brings this up a bunch of people want them. I wonder why El Monkey Grande doesn't have some made up on a regular basis. Heck, I had someone offer 100.00 for mine. (Which is not for sale)

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'd order three.
Two for me, one for the wife.

i bet if this were to happen, I could get her in the jersey and in a pair of Utopia booty shorts for a pic...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I think MtnBikerChk might be planning on taking up a 2nd order...same jerseys and prices and last time. Just sit tight for now...details forthcoming. ;)