Quantcast

RM's Biggest Attention Whores

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
The Brooks Lawn Dart is just a rumor. The actual happening of it would turn your hair white, your pubes orange, and from then on your poo would always come out looking exactly like watermellon.

Oh yea, and I nominate Kid Woo.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I nominate h8r. I have no idea whether he rides or not, but I know he's in a metal band.
I actually own and ride a mountain type bicycle.

Not so much if I have gigs coming up though. Broken bones make drumming difficult.

Edit - I un-nominate myslef. I'm not an attention whore, I just post alot out of boredom. I am unqualified. I don't whine and bitch like a true attention whore would.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
i nominate H8R
Yeah but he is easy to filter. Most attention whores either include a lame ass poll or the thread has nothing to do with the title so you get blindsided by whatever they might be ranting on about. H8R is however approaching N8 in the quantity over quality department..

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Welcome home, Stoney. :rofl:
In my own defense, it is the week between Christmas and New Years. The market effectively shuts down. Adding that I am junior guy on the desk, I am here all by myself. You guys are the best thing I have for company while I sit on my a$$ reading research and working on my CFA studies. Expect the volume of posts to drop exponentially starting tomorrow.