Quantcast

Road to the Superbowl: *Dont PAWN'd Me*

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
There are two issues that I never waver upon when it comes to the NFL: my love for seeing the Cowboys lose, and my XtReMe dislike of everything Manning.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
But their football team sucked.
Two sloths could beat ANY NFL team.

Since they wouldn't understand the game, when on offense, you'd have to sedate them, strap the ball to their hand, and put a goat cheese plate in the endzone. Unstoppable.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Two sloths could beat ANY NFL team.

Since they wouldn't understand the game, when on offense, you'd have to sedate them, strap the ball to their hand, and put a goat cheese plate in the endzone. Unstoppable.
So rather than the hook & ladder being the trick play, it would be the tranq & cheese.

Nice.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It sure does .... I just scored my boss' season tickets for Sunday. He can't go. Two seats, no charge. "try to enjoy yourself" I'm told.

I'm going to walk around until I find the network broadcasters and yell "BURLEYSHIRLY" as loud as I can.

Go Bears.
Just make a sign.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
It sure does .... I just scored my boss' season tickets for Sunday. He can't go. Two seats, no charge. "try to enjoy yourself" I'm told.

I'm going to walk around until I find the network broadcasters and yell "BURLEYSHIRLY" as loud as I can.

Go Bears.
I will be watching and listening for you...
GO BEARS!!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Besides if the Saints win, it will be a big deal, but if they lose, well, it's business as normal and no biggie...

or so my saints fan buds tell me.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
actually they've been practicing indoors.
i heard that as well...gets me thinking that when they come up to play on sunday how much it will affect them. although the temp says this week 20-30's it has felt waaay colder.
im hoping for 25 rushes for TJ another 15 for benson...DA BEARS