Quantcast

Roll Call for Silver Mtn

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
bibs said:
why does he have to fallow them, why cant they fallow him??huh huh?? FAVORTISM!!!!! :D
because if they followed him, he wouldn't get them on video...Fine, put the camera on Ethan and he can follow Lars...I just want to see one of the pro's riding in front. I wasn't trying to play Favortism!! Although Ethan does have a nice butt! :D

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Joy, do they have hot showers at the campsite at Whistler? You know how Kevin is about showers :rolleyes:
Yes, they do. Make sure you bring some looneys with you ($1 for 6 minutes). They have showers just a walking distance from the camp sites, and also by the main office.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
MUTOLI said:
because if they followed him, he wouldn't get them on video...Fine, put the camera on Ethan and he can follow Lars...I just want to see one of the pro's riding in front. I wasn't trying to play Favortism!! Although Ethan does have a nice butt! :D
Ethan could follow Lars - just mount the camera facing backwards. That would be a cool perspective too. Yeah, I wanna see a helmet cam vid of a pro ripping the course too - so cool :thumb:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
Ethan could follow Lars - just mount the camera facing backwards. That would be a cool perspective too. Yeah, I wanna see a helmet cam vid of a pro ripping the course too - so cool :thumb:
Good idea...that would be really cool.