Quantcast

S*a*t*u*r*d*a*y*

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Smokey outside can barely see the mountains, then t-storms due by lunchtime. Given I'm still not supposed to be riding properly not sure what today will bring.

Can't do painting, so might have to be garden work....yay

Buy a house they said.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

I am very sneezy this morning. Maybe that smoke from the west is percolating over here hmm

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY rofl. I woke up as ass o'clock to get my ride done. 65 miles on the TT bike with some effort, averaged 19.5 mph. Not bad. Followed it with a 3 mile brick run. Stay crazy, monkeys.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Raining now, but clearing. Hope to sneak a ride in between storms. Got some chorin’ to do as well. Paint store, lumberyard, random projects. Boring.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
HEY rofl. I woke up as ass o'clock to get my ride done. 65 miles on the TT bike with some effort, averaged 19.5 mph. Not bad. Followed it with a 3 mile brick run. Stay crazy, monkeys.
When I read your posts I feel like the laziest, unhealthiest guy on earth. The leftover pizza I had for breakfast probably didn’t help that.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
When I read your posts I feel like the laziest, unhealthiest guy on earth. The leftover pizza I had for breakfast probably didn’t help that.
If it helps, I am feeling the same way.

Rode with three colleagues the trails close to my place. Took the bike to get there, which added 10+k to the ride. @AngryMetalsmith : no car was involved although an enduro bike was ridden. It is not a myth!!!! ;) :D

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
If it helps, I am feeling the same way.

Rode with three colleagues the trails close to my place. Took the bike to get there, which added 10+k to the ride. @AngryMetalsmith : no car was involved although an enduro bike was ridden. It is not a myth!!!! ;) :D
Drivers around here would most certainly change your mind. And I would have to ride at least 10 miles on a two lane road that has semi trucks ripping down it 24/7 just to get to the trail where cars get broken into, people shot, bodies found, etc. The other two trails are even further. So please continue to enlighten me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hot as F here in the sun. Should have just taken beer to the lake.

Oh well, it'll be a ride and then the lake. :)

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Sausage, eggs, espresso in the camper. It's 37°F out so I think I will wear my down jacket while taking the dogs for a walk. Fly fishing shortly thereafter.
You are getting swings from near freezing to 100+? That's not fun.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Wife's out of town and it's Portland Burger Week so I think tonight's dinner will be the Big Nick from Nick's Coney Island.

Cake was superb last night. The tree giveaway has become epic. It was a ponderosa pine last night. They promoted it's fire resistant properties being advantageous in the coming heat apocalypse.
Burger week would be awesome!
I like this one, there is a layer of bacon fat over the lens acting like a silk filter-
1661035993522.png