Quantcast

***Sadturd day***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
49C49B5F-3085-41AE-9BFE-4D6761D4EDA0.jpeg
You and the rest of the southeast. Good luck and let me know how the picking is. Ima go ride some dirt then start packing for my Grand Canyon rafting trip next week.
yeah....it was crazy up there. we ended up going to black balsam, which was just as crowded, and hiking down to a creek/swimming hole. it’s family get-together weekend and we had a three car caravan and 18 people, aged 6-72. :crazy::rant::oops::think::thumbsdown::shakefist:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
30 miles. 2k+, 5k-. Shit box Fox mid-level fork with no damping ruined my hands. To the point that I wrecked because one popped off in chatter. Shoulder hurts and I got a new helmet, as I managed to rip my visor off in the crash. Misjudged the ride and ran out of water at mile 22, which blew goatballs. Totally worth it. Another ride tomorrow.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Today was enduro race or go ride the most epic ride around with 7 mile descent, crazy alpine tundra, moss-covered rainforest and blueberries, root-complex things to boost over, etc...Was not a hard choice. Makes up for the mechanicals yesterday.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Too late for lunch, I assume?
Traffic was ridiculous! And then the dealer appraisal was even more ridiculous yet. I boogied on north right after that, through lighter traffic than the continual southbound disaster.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Definitely tell them both gave the issue.
I've done that for a couple of sets and told @Serial Midget to do the same.

No point getting one fixed and then have the other go out.
I had a super fast turnaround with no questions asked; the manufacturer now has an ample supply of levers for warranty replacement so getting the full kit probably wont happen, my levers were sent next day air.