Salem Ride Pics 11-20-05

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
danW said:
HEY DANGIT!!!

IZ SUMWON MAKIN' FUN OF BLU GRAS ...
Not me, I love bluegrass. Hilarious to have it soundtracking a mtb video, though, when we usually get to hear some god-friggen'-awful faux-alternative garbage that's all the rage with the teenie-boppers.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
haromtnbiker said:
It's not Alex that needs help, its you.

But, I will let WKC cuss your head off, not me. He's good at that! :p
HAHAHAHA!!!! I would but I would rather go ride right now. I'll check back later in this thread for possible cuss-outage.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
dude, that helmet cam mount was probably the most ingeniously creative way of mounting a camera on a helmet i've ever seen. cory is pretty friggin smart...buys a disposable digital camcorder, hacks it so he can re-use it and morphs it into a decent ride cam that wouldn't make you cry if it broke.
i challenge anyone that laughs at that mount to find something that works as good for as much as it cost him to make it....probably less than $1.00

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
manimal said:
dude, that helmet cam mount was probably the most ingeniously creative way of mounting a camera on a helmet i've ever seen. cory is pretty friggin smart...buys a disposable digital camcorder, hacks it so he can re-use it and morphs it into a decent ride cam that wouldn't make you cry if it broke.
i challenge anyone that laughs at that mount to find something that works as good for as much as it cost him to make it....probably less than $1.00
Sure beats paying lots of $$$ for a Viosport helmet camera that will put you out a good $350 if you crash on it..once. Very ingenius with the disposable.