Quantcast

Sam Hill

xemini

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows how tall Sam Hill is and what size ironhorse sunday he rides? thanks

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
do u wANT BE BE JUST LIKE HIM OR WHAT, JUST SEARCH FOR SAM HILL ON THE INTERNET, OR go to ironhorsebikes.com and try to find his profile

xemini

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
i knew someone was gonna post that "do you wanna be just like him" god some people... i just asked a simple question, im lookin into buying an ironhorse sunday and wondering the size fitting... and yes i already looked on the ironhorse site and madcatz site under his profile and it doesn't show it

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
He doesn't look that tall. Maybe 5' 9". There are a lot of people with Sundays on here, you could just ask one of them if you're wondering what size to get.

xemini

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
ok well people with ironhorse sundays can you post your height and sunday size please

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
zmtber said:
do u wANT BE BE JUST LIKE HIM OR WHAT, JUST SEARCH FOR SAM HILL ON THE INTERNET, OR go to ironhorsebikes.com and try to find his profile
have you tried? the info xemini is requesting isn't somehting you find on every riders bio.

I have no clue how tall he is...but he rides a 17" Sunday.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
and now some Random Facts About Sam Hill:

- The only thing that sucks more than being Sam Hill, is not being Sam Hill.

- The odds of experiencing an encounter with the elusive Sam Hill are approximately 52,932,018,490,314 to 1… If you are lucky enough to see him; you will experience 10 seconds of good fortune until you are brutally devoured by Sam’s mind... Yes he can eat you with his mind because he is that awesome.

- Johannes Kepler's calculations were incorrect until he accounted for Sam Hill.

- Sam Hill is the only person who can simultaneously master both the dark and light sides of the Force.

- Spelling Sam Hill backwards out loud will reverse the rotation of the Earth.

- Sam Hill is the cause of gravity. He picked 9.8 m/s for the gravitational constant because he deemed it to be "a fu@%ing awesome number." And that was that.

... you're welcome.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
i saw the guy at snoeshoe back in 2001 i think.

a buddy of mine who races pro, pointed him out to me as someone to keep an eye on. but he needn't have bothered because i had already noticed the little sh..

when you're that much faster than most everybody else, you're easily noticed.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
zmtber said:
Wow.

Kind of funny how you get all agressive towards a post like this, when you make just to add to the number under your name. Die....

I believe Sam rides a 17" not sure how tall he is though.

Dan

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
dhbuilder said:
i saw the guy at snoeshoe back in 2001 i think.

a buddy of mine who races pro, pointed him out to me as someone to keep an eye on. but he needn't have bothered because i had already noticed the little sh..

when you're that much faster than most everybody else, you're easily noticed.
that and he's got a great ass...and Joey never misses one of those..uhh huh uh huh...:drool:

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
bizutch said:
that and he's got a great ass...and Joey never misses one of those..uhh huh uh huh...:drool:
only if it's one like "little miss bosworth's" that i mentioned elsewhere.
go rent the video, and sweet dreams.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Milton Burl said:
Sams new Donkey......17"
Assembled w/Fox for Photo shoot.
Hell of a first post eh?

you can say that again, thought the team was sponsored by progressive?

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Milton Burl said:
They are. Its for an Ironhorse Ad.(not mad catz)
As there are Sundays coming w/Fox Shocks now.

oh I thought it was sams bike
beautiful

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
zmtber said:
That's too funny. I've only personally told you to follow that piece of advice THREE TIMES. That's ok, just repeat what we've all screamed at you and act like you know what your talking about. :rolleyes:

lankyride

Chimp
Jan 3, 2005
mid west
S.K.C. said:
and now some Random Facts About Sam Hill:

- The only thing that sucks more than being Sam Hill, is not being Sam Hill.

- The odds of experiencing an encounter with the elusive Sam Hill are approximately 52,932,018,490,314 to 1… If you are lucky enough to see him; you will experience 10 seconds of good fortune until you are brutally devoured by Sam’s mind... Yes he can eat you with his mind because he is that awesome.

- Johannes Kepler's calculations were incorrect until he accounted for Sam Hill.

- Sam Hill is the only person who can simultaneously master both the dark and light sides of the Force.

- Spelling Sam Hill backwards out loud will reverse the rotation of the Earth.

- Sam Hill is the cause of gravity. He picked 9.8 m/s for the gravitational constant because he deemed it to be "a fu@%ing awesome number." And that was that.

... you're welcome.
If Sam Hill grew a beard...could he kick Chuck Norris' A$$?

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
zmtber said:
JUST SEARCH FOR SAM HILL ON THE INTERNET
Google won't search for Sam Hill because it knows you don't find Sam Hill, Sam Hill finds you.

A couple other facts about Sam Hill you may not know;

Sam Hill only masturbates to pictures of Sam Hill.

Sam Hill does not sleep. He waits.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
One more fact you probably don't know about sam hill, he probably thinks online msg boards are dumb.

tacobelldhr

Monkey
Jun 1, 2005
lake forest
Banshee Rider said:
That's too funny. I've only personally told you to follow that piece of advice THREE TIMES. That's ok, just repeat what we've all screamed at you and act like you know what your talking about. :rolleyes:

I want to be like him...i think a mear most of us want to be like him...:)

woffa04

Chimp
Jul 10, 2005
Australia
Sammy uses a 17" factory frame. These bike kill anything else on the market, but buy the right size one from your local ironhorse dealer.

Cheers guys

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
S.K.C. said:

... you're welcome.
it's 9.8 m/s^2

acceleration, not velocity

benno

Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Sam celebrated his last WC victory by screwing Chuck Norris' mum and then round house kicked Chucks head until it exploded.

cephas01

Chimp
Jul 27, 2005
lankyride said:
If Sam Hill grew a beard...could he kick Chuck Norris' A$$?

sam hill doesn't need a beard to kick chuck norris's a$$, after all according to skc sam hill invented the gravitational constant cause he like 9.8 m/s/s

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
• When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Sam Hill.
• Sam Hill doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
• There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Sam Hill has allowed to live.
• Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Sam Hill.
• Sam Hill does not sleep. He waits.
• Sam Hill is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
• Sam Hill counted to infinity - twice.
• There is no chin behind Sam Hill’ beard. There is only another fist. Now only if Sam Hill had a beard.
• When Sam Hill does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
• Sam Hill is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
• Sam Hill’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
• There is no such thing as global warming. Sam Hill was cold, so he turned the sun up.
• Sam Hill can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
• Sam Hill doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
• Sam Hill gave Mona Lisa that smile.
• Sam Hill can slam a revolving door.
• Sam Hill does not get frostbite. Sam Hill bites frost.
• Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Samtatorship.
Sam Hill wipes with 40 grit sandpaper

:rofl:

Arn't those all Chuck norris facts ?
habitatxskate said:
• When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Sam Hill.
• Sam Hill doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
• There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Sam Hill has allowed to live.
• Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Sam Hill.
• Sam Hill does not sleep. He waits.
• Sam Hill is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
• Sam Hill counted to infinity - twice.
• There is no chin behind Sam Hill’ beard. There is only another fist. Now only if Sam Hill had a beard.
• When Sam Hill does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
• Sam Hill is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
• Sam Hill’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
• There is no such thing as global warming. Sam Hill was cold, so he turned the sun up.
• Sam Hill can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
• Sam Hill doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
• Sam Hill gave Mona Lisa that smile.
• Sam Hill can slam a revolving door.
• Sam Hill does not get frostbite. Sam Hill bites frost.
• Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Samtatorship.
Sam Hill wipes with 40 grit sandpaper

:rofl: