Quantcast

Sam Hill's bike at Fort William ... after a crash

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Sorry guys but the recluse Sam was less prone to getting hurt and making small mental mistakes.

He needs to go back into hiding and concentrate on riding not partying.
:rolleyes:

hows that glue smell that you're sniffing ?

i mean honestly... who rehabs a fully reconstructed ACL in 8 weeks and still gets on the podium at the first World Cup despite a huge crash from pulling a tear off at the wrong time?

obviously Sam just gets hammered all the time, and must gave been drunk before both of there recent mishaps.

hopefully the haters will eat their words at MSA in Sept... and again at Champery worlds in 2011

Last edited:

Floor Tom

Monkey
Sep 28, 2009
New Zealand
Just to clarify, my post at the top of this page had no Sam hate in it. Just an argument that the overall title hasn't really been devalued by his injury.
I'd love to see Sam back and winning.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Sam should have less time drinking over the off season and more time preparing.
You must really hate drinking and partying. Man that is the best training. Everytime you smash something on your forehead you get faster by 0.1s. Ive heard the only reason why Sam is crashing is because he has a gypsy curse on him. Thats what my insiders tell me. They hate when you beat them in the drinking game.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
:rolleyes:

hows that glue smell that you're sniffing ?

i mean honestly... who rehabs a fully reconstructed ACL in 8 weeks and still gets on the podium at the first World Cup despite a huge crash from pulling a tear off at the wrong time?
Fabien Barel? :thumb:

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Just to clarify, my post at the top of this page had no Sam hate in it. Just an argument that the overall title hasn't really been devalued by his injury.
I'd love to see Sam back and winning.
Didn't you know that anything less than digitally felating Sam Hill constitutes hate around these parts??

primo661

Monkey
Jun 16, 2008
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Sorry guys but the recluse Sam was less prone to getting hurt and making small mental mistakes.

He needs to go back into hiding and concentrate on riding not partying.
Who died and made you king Mr. Know-it-all? You cant be serious blaming that fact that you think Sam never had a good time at a party, and now because you've got the impression he's started partying for the first time, he's not winning because of it? Not because of the mental effect of tearing an ACL? Not because he is human and makes mistakes, or dare I say it, can have a bad season every few years? That logic is floored in more ways than I want to know.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Who died and made you king Mr. Know-it-all? You cant be serious blaming that fact that you think Sam never had a good time at a party, and now because you've got the impression he's started partying for the first time, he's not winning because of it? Not because of the mental effect of tearing an ACL? Not because he is human and makes mistakes, or dare I say it, can have a bad season every few years? That logic is floored in more ways than I want to know.
This should shed some light on it.