Quantcast

Sat 2/19 Cap Forest ride? Old school oly peeps??

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
ummbikes said:
:drool:

You guys have a great ride the weather is perfect this morning. :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu
The ride conditions really couldn't have been better. The sooner you get the knife the sooner you'll be back on the trail. Schedule for Tuesday... :D

X-C Phantom

Chimp
Dec 9, 2004
Puget Sound
Skookum said:
Sounds tempting but i'm riding down with T&S, so i'll be with them. But climbing is on the docket for sure, i'm growing weary of small flat XC rides, and salivating at the opportunity of hitting some early epics once our whimpy winter is over.
If climbing is on the docket you all can :help: me! I want to ride Capitol(I have people down there)but I don't want to go alone and I don't want to shuttle. I ridden to the peak 3 times so I know its a climb, I haven't done it since my latest bout with cancer. Lets start now for summer epics! :love:
Please!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
X-C Phantom said:
If climbing is on the docket you all can :help: me! I want to ride Capitol(I have people down there)but I don't want to go alone and I don't want to shuttle. I ridden to the peak 3 times so I know its a climb, I haven't done it since my latest bout with cancer. Lets start now for summer epics! :love:
Please!
No Problem - I ride there often and there are plenty of XC trail climbing opportunities. Riding to the peak is a destination but there are other climbs that are much more fun and just as grueling. :drool:

In the winter you really have to do the upper trails since the lower ones beome mud pits.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
That ride sucked! So much clay, mud, rednecks shooting guns, broken glass, wild animals, uphills..... (what else can i think of to keep that trail from gettting too popular??? ) :) :D