Quantcast

Saturday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fucking around on Expedia....normally this flight is 1300 or more....

Screenshot_20210424-050612_Expedia.jpg

found a spot to park my ass near yosemite for the first part of vacation....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

5 am was apparently the time to get up today. That's okay, I've gone for a relaxing drive and returned with coffee and donuts.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What's up, pork chops! I've got a 10:00 MTB date with splat. Hooray!! I was up at 5:45 and got a five mile jog done....a beautiful 40 degrees, and no wind for a change.

I dig the early Saturday Premier League soccer games on TV while I sip my coffee.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! What a busy week! Spring field hockey is crazy! My modified game is not meant to be...weather cancelled (crazy rain, sleet, snowstorm) Wednesday and COVID cancelled Friday. Had 3 Modified football players test positive so we have about 50 students in quarantine and 7-8 teachers too so remote learning for us Friday means pause sports. Next week is our last week of the season and we have a game every day so hopefully all goes well.

Today is a virtual gymnastics meet so that will eat up the only nice day of the weekend here too, but at least my girls are having fun doing what they love. Go ride bikes for me monkeys...

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Body aches, chills and really just not feeling Scottish.
Shoulder feels like I lost a championship Punch-Buggy competition in the last round.
Definitely got hit by the Astrazeneca bus. :mad:

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Body aches, chills and really just not feeling Scottish.
Shoulder feels like I lost a championship Punch-Buggy competition in the last round.
Definitely got hit by the Astrazeneca bus. :mad:
Not hit-by-a-bus-bad, but I may have been grazed by the Moderna rascal scooter. I'm also not feeling Scottish.

Good morning beautiful people. Im still envious of our CO/WY crew riding up Moab, that would have beat work and a needle in the arm.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah decided that 2:30am and 3:45am were good times to wake up and ask to have her blankets put back on. She's been really good for the last two weeks, but that was not helpful, as I currently feel like shit.

Heading over to MIL's in a bit to continue working on cabinet install. I'm hoping to get the two remaining top cabinets mounted, but they will come with their own difficulties. The rightmost butts up against a vent for 2/3 of the width, so all anchors for support vs. screws into the studs.

I'm hoping to get the last door of the Subaru done today, maybe start working on sound deadening the cargo area too. It's already notably quieter and the sound system is awesome. I'm using the very bottom of the sound range (3-4 of 50) because if fucking BOOMS and hurts the ears beyond that.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
@CrabJoe StretchPants @StiHacka @Adventurous ride today? 2-3 or something? Don’t really care where
I am still most definitely maybe in. Got the okay from the lady, but we may potentially be meeting up with some friends this afternoon. I may not know until close to riding time whether or not I'm in.

Want to just pick a place and time and I'll make it if I can?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Nothing like waking up to yourself ripping a really loud fart, It fucking scared the dogs off the bed. triple espresso then I have to get the roof gutters cleared of leaves and some yardwork done before the rain hits this afternoon. Might get in a short ride.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Up early and rode. Car threw CEL as I pulled into trails. Did some exploring as I noticed a trail in the map called "jump line" which consisted of one poorly made grom pile and one tiny "jump". Still had a good ride. Stopped and had codes pulled on the way home, transmission gremlins. Will hopefully be able to get in into the shop this week.

Edit: codes are P0700 and P2764 because I know @stoney will ask

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I am still most definitely maybe in. Got the okay from the lady, but we may potentially be meeting up with some friends this afternoon. I may not know until close to riding time whether or not I'm in.

Want to just pick a place and time and I'll make it if I can?
that sounds really confidence inspiring. I'm going to head out for a 2pm ride but I'm not sure where. russell mill is super crowded but it's been a great place to test new weird bike parts since I know it well and it's an easy walk out. LDT is not that much further but I'm not as well versed. I did a hike with the fam at stow town forest and there's some neat stuff inside, but it's not long. Then there's callahan nearby if I'm solo....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
that sounds really confidence inspiring. I'm going to head out for a 2pm ride but I'm not sure where. russell mill is super crowded but it's been a great place to test new weird bike parts since I know it well and it's an easy walk out. LDT is not that much further but I'm not as well versed. I did a hike with the fam at stow town forest and there's some neat stuff inside, but it's not long. Then there's callahan nearby if I'm solo....
Yea, I'm unfortunately. Meeting up with some friends so the boys can hang out together on a walk/ride

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Fucking kids are driving me nuts today. Actually, everyone is driving me nuts today.

Rebuilt my wheel today. Got it right this time. It's round AND true. Tested it out on a short ride with my youngest. That was fun.

Wanted to go on a ride with my oldest, but be wasn't into it. So I went solo. Kinda bummed that he didn't want to come, but I think I have to ease up on the pressure. I know he likes riding, but doesn't like to be told what to do. I'll back off a bit to see if he comes around.

Very cranky at the moment despite two rides, a nice beer and two glasses of wine, and a nice souvlaki on the BBQ. Not sure why.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Pulled a Stoney. Got wrapped up in home repairs all day..

Cleaned out a shit ton of leaves in the rain gutters (supposed to rain tomorrow and found that half the nails holding them in place had come loose. Nothing that 3" torx screws and a cordless drill couldn't fix. Then it was rip out the baseboards that the furbots decided were chew toys. Cut new base boards and painted them. Had to retexture the walls where the dogs chewed up the baseboard and dry wall. Now waiting on the wall texture to dry so I can repaint and install the new base boards. Oh so much fun
IMG_20210424_153936648.jpg
IMG_20210424_153945213.jpg
IMG_20210424_152849265.jpg
IMG_20210424_152826266_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210424_152840649_HDR.jpg