Quantcast

saturday night.

aeffertz

Monkey
Jun 12, 2008
Ladysmith, WI
I just finished rebuilding the top-end on my Suzuki RM125 and going to break the motor in tomorrow, so I can get a good practice in next weekend. (arm will be healed this week! :))

Now, watching the news/weather and probably going to watch Van Wilder or Balls of Fury; something funny.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
DEbating if I want to do the MS Ride on the single speed...I would look cool...but is the pain arond mile 80 worth it?

Oh yeah, also pretty buzzed...trying to find Partsy...

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
well i passed out on chess night at about 12:30. i had it with the annoying drunk guy who kept asking me for money. SO i told him off and that was my eventful ending to the evening. 9people and one puggee were in attendance. i got to stop coming downstairs for chess nights. i totally would have one if we were using the clock. drunk annoying people just take over my place once a month for chess.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
well my ex gf decided to pick a fight with me, so that lasted 15 min. she went off to her room to watch a dvd and probably talked with her new bf, the one she's told me doesn't exist. i stayed up watching who knows what.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
well my ex gf decided to pick a fight with me, so that lasted 15 min. she went off to her room to watch a dvd and probably talked with her new bf, the one she's told me doesn't exist. i stayed up watching who knows what.
No makeup sex?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
How many freaking hobbies do you have????
tiny planes don't count: picking it up was a total lark, as we swung by the hobby shop after returning an ill-fated twin pack of (horribly sucky) r/c cars from costco. i blame the inspiration of youtube videos of office dwellers flying little planes and helicopters about...

the plane:

a sample helicopter with 80s style narration and music:

a "stick" helicopter from the same company, coolness:

Last edited:

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
No makeup sex?
nope!! the sluts been cheating on me for about a year now. i just found out a couple of months ago, even tho she's denied it the entire time. we own a house together so we need to sort out the financial part of it. that's the only reason i'm still here. but when it's all said and done, i cant wait to pop the surprise on her with the info i have about her affair!!! i gotta remember to bring my video camera to record it!!