Quantcast

sausage is the new bacon

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
You're gonna get the cheese snobs pissed because the cook is obviously using pre-shredded "cheese." Personally, that looks darn tasty. I'd leave the butter off though. Bacon rulez!!!1!!!111!!!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
4th pic looks like a potholder i made in kindergarten.

the things i could do w/ sausage might get me banned, or a finalist on am. idol

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Bacon is probably better, but I have a hankering for Sausage!

Props to Matt from The Devil's Gear.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
pancakes with sausage and syrup. nom,...nom.

Beside, sausage is more versatile. Sausage and spaghetti, brocolli rabe and sausage, sausage egg and cheese on bagel, sausage and pepper sandwich.

Last edited:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
pancakes with sausage and syrup. nom,...nom.
Agree. :drool:

Beside, sausage is more versatile. Sausage and spaghetti, brocolli rabe and sausage, sausage egg and cheese on bagel, sausage and pepper sandwich.
Disagree. While those edibles certainly are tasty, no way sausage is a more versatile meat than bacon. You don't ever hear of people people having a sausage cheese burger, putting sausage bits on their salad, or eating a SLT on freshly toasted wheat bread. Sausage carbonara? pffft. Bacon is superior in the category of being versatile. I'll give you that sausage can be more substantial in that it works well on it's own while bacon excels in putting that cut of beef or pork over the top. It is the ultimate complimentary meat.

But I think I need to grill me some brauts this week.