Quantcast

School Sucks

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Should I call the whaaaambulance? :p

Yes, it does indeed suck. To add to the suck factor for me, there's a fire like 8 miles away so it's raining ash and it smells like smoke everywhere, and not the good kind.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Yeah that does suck. Theres been a bunch of ash over here, must be a lot there.

I'm a junior too... I'm doing 2 classes at a charter school (like homeschool, through a public school) and 4 classes at Santa Barbara City College. School does suck. By doing college classes, they count for high school and college, so less work.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Right, but he hit his head and stuff - so we cant go by what he says. I say he has to try it again (without any head bumping on the road).
I've heard it's a good stress reliever, too. On another note...I just picked up a mint 2002 Gemini...old school Super T, DT Onyx/321 wheel set,1st gen XT hollowtechs, Vanilla RC...it's gonna be a great little play bike.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Just wait til you have to get a real job and spend all of your money on non fun stuff like a mortage and house repairs and vet bills and .......
Then tell me school sucks.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Just wait til you have to get a real job and spend all of your money on non fun stuff like a mortage and house repairs and vet bills and .......
Just wait til you have a two and a half jobs (catering is never a "sure job") AND you go to school full time. It's definatly given me a different outlook on life.

School is my ticket out of this hell hole

tmoney727t

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Madison, CT
school sucks ass, I am a bad student but i know i only have to endure this until halloween. then its a 7 month senior slump. my plan is to graduate with C's across the board and having plenty of fun doing it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You guys are mental. School was awesome. If you aren't enjoying the hell outta college, you are doing something drastically wrong.
:cheers:

and Cs won't get you into grad school if that's your thing.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
:cheers:

and Cs won't get you into grad school if that's your thing.
No doubt. I had fun in college, but I worked like crazy most of the time. I know a ton of people that have the attitude that college was/is like some 24 hour good times party. I am pretty sure I just worked a lot more than those people, went to a harder school and took harder classes. Hopefully, that'll pay off in the end.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Well.... I just sit in my dorm room on the bad days normally. I've been listining to Dane Cook mainly to make me happy.
Dane Cook.....here lemme introduce you to a dead guy that was the funniest guy on earth while he was alive...youll at least get a laugh out of it.....20 minutes of comical genius....

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Dane Cook.....here lemme introduce you to a dead guy that was the funniest guy on earth while he was alive...youll at least get a laugh out of it.....20 minutes of comical genius....

When I clicked that I was thinking 'This better be Bill Hicks'. It wasn't. :ban:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
C's get degrees.
C's don't get internships.

junior year was my most enjoyable year. didn't have to worry about anything, knew everyone at school, had my "good boy" reputation established.

i enjoyed high school a hell of a lot more than i did college.

tmoney727t

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Madison, CT
im a senior in high school and im applying EA to all ym schools so what i was saying is that I can slump it up after halloween when my first quarter grades come out. and by the way, bill hicks was better than mitch hedburg, just throwing that out there.

mxer338

Monkey
May 9, 2005
CT
price- im going to build you a bike so you can come riding and stop being so depressed.

i should have one for you to use this weekend if you can get off campus.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
School sucks?

Working and struggling sucks. So does divorce, taxes, bankruptcy, health problems, war, famine and that fvcktard in the oval office.

Cry alone or take off the skirt, Nancy-boy.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
owning a house is way fun, wtf you talkin' about? my house f***ing rocks...now as for vet bills, you should know better than to own animals that can't hold their keep, like dogs or children....

school gets better over time, cegep (quebec college) wasent fun at all, too much class time at first. Things get better when you stretch out, cut out the stuff you dont need to do, get in the groove. Forget about cramming the schedule, take less courses, less pressure, relax and have fun...

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
School sucks?

Working and struggling sucks. So does divorce, taxes, bankruptcy, health problems, war, famine and that fvcktard in the oval office.

Cry alone or take off the skirt, Nancy-boy.
Whoa man, I'm in my first two weeks and I'm not going to drop out or anything, just in the next few weeks it will become more kickass.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
School does not suck whatsoever. I look back at myself damn near every day and ask myself why I didn't go to college. There's been a few months that I'm sure I really wish I was in college, or back in high school, or just living a "normal" life. I don't regret my decisions but I can't stand when somebody whines about being in high school or college. You should be having the time of your life. If you think you know about "the suck" you don't. There are many worse places you can be, TRUST ME.

P.S. I've never heard any Marine say "the suck" except for right after that movie.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Yeah I actually was too lazy to read the whole second page, I'll admit it. Highschool is a breeze though, I always came home and did my work right away and was done by like 4:30 then I had the whole night to screw around.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Yeah I actually was too lazy to read the whole second page, I'll admit it. Highschool is a breeze though, I always came home and did my work right away and was done by like 4:30 then I had the whole night to screw around.
Let's see... I wake up at 6:00, eat breakfast, take a shower, go to calss untill noon, eat lunch, go to more classes untill 3. Go to practice then eat dinner, then homework. We have no where to go. My experiences are going to be alot different than your highschool.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I don't know, my school had the longest school day and school year in the state I believe. They stopped shipping us on busses in 3rd grade and I had to walk to and from school. I played on two and sometimes 3 soccer teams and still found plenty of free time. But I will give it to you, going to a boarding school would indeed suck.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I like high school. The only thing I don't like right now is trying to write college essays and decide on where I want to school. And of course now I'm regretting not doing more extracurricular stuff to put on my applications. And also not taking freshman and sophomore years more seriously so I could get straight As instead of half As and half Bs.