Quantcast

Sea Otter 2007

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Nothing special to report yet. No new Dh gear photos floating around and nothing until Slalom on Saturday and Dh on Sunday.

Cedric will be firing us over quick reports and photos throughout the weekend though, here's the first 2. Should be interesting stuff during the commencal and Marzocchi parties.

Otter Gallery

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
I remember waiting until Wednesday nights to watch "The Ride Guide"on TV on OLN i believe, & some other show frequently came on after that-forgot what it was called ?
Now nothing.........

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
You have no idea, if only i could post 1/4 of the photos from the trip to chile....

He is firing over photos every few minutes now, i'll throw them in the gallery as I get them. Eventually we may see a bike or some riding between chicks, food and shenanigans. Basically, Cedric is letting people E-Stalk him through the gallery.

L

luelling

so uhh.....you gonna take any bike related pics or just a bunch of photos of dudes sitting around like being dudes and stuff?
no sh!t.....I want to see more late 07, early 08 product shots and some practice photos

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Interesting... saw these on the Foes Fly with the Curnutt air shock:

07' Sun-Ringle Str8(Straight) Track wheelset...

...looks like they are using re-badged Single Tracks for rims?

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
I knew this thing was floating around somewhere....

I was just wondering when SRAM/Rock Shox was going to release something in the rear shock department. I know that there has been some rumors surrounding some type of development for the past few years.

toby

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I was just wondering when SRAM/Rock Shox was going to release something in the rear shock department. I know that there has been some rumors surrounding some type of development for the past few years.

toby
I was told about it last year, but they also said if the product was just the same as the DHX, Roco, Revox, etc. they wouldn't produce it. They wanted to have something new in the shock World like the Cane Creek DB offered. I wonder what is different about their shock?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I rode the shuttle up to the top of porcupine rim in moab with Greg Herbold last week, he had some wild stuff going on his current rig i believe a derivative of the above pictured shock.

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
I was told about it last year, but they also said if the product was just the same as the DHX, Roco, Revox, etc. they wouldn't produce it. They wanted to have something new in the shock World like the Cane Creek DB offered. I wonder what is different about their shock?
the twin tube technology and the good team work with óhlins suspension,the number one leader in suspension technology and the cane creek DB is based on the TTX40 shock from óhlins and it's the most adjustable and advanced rear shock on the market.