Quantcast

Sea Otter..LIVE!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Sanjay is riding a 5.5 that he picked up second hand. However when he was just in the jump jam he jumped a flat bar road bike on the three massive jumps.
BCD still supports him, but his bike was run over and he is waiting for it to be fixed.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Today was a day filled with Dual. Man I love it. It is a real compairison between the best of the best. Rennie won today! Houseman was awesome to watch though as he powered by to eliminate LOPES! Man what a race. Not only that but the number of spectators today was "record breaking" It is just what every race should be like. I love seeing lots of people chearing on the sidelines!

I will post the full results when I have them.

After the dual was the Pro Dirt Jump qualifiers. We saw sanjay come out with a road bike and after a crash on his first attempt he landed all three jumps on his second. We saw a flair from Chase, Gred Watt threw some of the most awesome backflips including a x up backflip as well as a no handed backflip. He had his dj skills dialed. We saw a landed decade..OH and Vandine landed his barrel roll...which doesn't look like it should be humanly possible.

I am downloading pix, so Hopfully I will have some shots to post in a bit.

version_8

Chimp
May 19, 2003
norcal
CharlieM said:
Does anyone know the results for the semi pro?

thought I'd ask...
Semi Pro was awesome as well. It was

Mikey Haderer...Congrats Mikey, go YETI!!!
Brian Coult (not sure of spelling on last name, but he is a 37 year old RIPPER!)
Ryan Condrashoff
Jimmy Amaral

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
version_8 said:
Semi Pro was awesome as well. It was

Mikey Haderer...Congrats Mikey, go YETI!!!

Brian Coult (not sure of spelling on last name, but he is a 37 year old RIPPER!)
Ryan Condrashoff
Jimmy Amaral
WHOOHOO! Hes mechanic at CalPed! Go Mike! Ill be there at the Finals. Im wearing a Black Fox hat with a white fox logo. After that I will probably be hanging out in the SC Syndicate trailer with me friend cody. :thumb:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Dirtbike said:
WHOOHOO! Hes mechanic at CalPed! Go Mike! Ill be there at the Finals. Im wearing a Black Fox hat with a white fox logo. After that I will probably be hanging out in the SC Syndicate trailer with me friend cody. :thumb:
:think:

Will you be the one wearing shoes....with laces. :rolleyes: :D The one with eyebrows? ;)

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Did anybody else notice two things...

First Garick Anderson elminated Wade Bootes...details?
Second Sanjay has his fingers on his brakes, a rare picture indeed.

version_8

Chimp
May 19, 2003
norcal
neversummersnow said:
Did anybody else notice two things...

First Garick Anderson elminated Wade Bootes...details?
Second Sanjay has his fingers on his brakes, a rare picture indeed.
I say he was just dusting his lever off:)

The pro class was full of that stuff, strait eliminating graves was a surprise as well.

Scottt

Chimp
Apr 15, 2005
Aus
Common guys, you've got a whole country here waiting to find out the MTN-X results! Post them already.... :)

Less partyin' more posting.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
stiksandstones said:
I bet MadCatz is still stoked they let him go eh...I dont have the points in front of me or know results, but I think Graves may have won the OVERALL???
Couldnt have happened to a nicer kid.
Yeah and Bryn Atkinson, 2nd in Dual good for him. Must be that new GT HT or whatever he was riding.

Graves rules the children, BTW what was up with Rennie and Hill in the DH they were like 10 seconds back?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
biker3 said:
Yeah and Bryn Atkinson, 2nd in Dual good for him. Must be that new GT HT or whatever he was riding.

Graves rules the children, BTW what was up with Rennie and Hill in the DH they were like 10 seconds back?
Crap...yeah, forgot about Bryn too-another Former MadCatz IronHorse rider...Both Bryn and Graves having their best weekends ever.

Scottt

Chimp
Apr 15, 2005
Aus
Sorry stik, I should have been more specific, I was after results to post on Farkin.

Anyway, for those that are interested here they are:

Men
1 Brian Lopes (USA)
2 Wade Bootes (Aus)
3 Jared Graves (Aus)
4 Bryn Atkinson (Aus)
5 Steve Peat (GBr)
6 Mike King (USA)
7 Kamil Tartakovich (Cze)
8 Michael Robinson (Aus)

Women
1 Jill Kintner (USA)
2 Katrina Miller (Aus)
3 Sabrina Jonnier (Fra)
4 Tracy Moseley (GBr)
5 Vanessa Quin (NZl)
6 Melissa Buhl (USA)
7 Anneke Beerten (Ned)
8 Tara Llanes (USA)

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
whos the kamil dude?

looks like all the media/rider predictions of graves/bryn really stepping it up this year are right so far! good to see

Natedog

Monkey
Nov 8, 2003
Ventura, Ca
Scottt said:
Jared has taken the "MTB Professional Gravity Omnium", with Bryn 2nd and Mick Hannah 3rd.

So psyched for Graveystains....rode with him and a Duncan a bunch in SB super nice guy....and they fu@*kin pin it!!!! did I mention they are runnin' the dynasty gear?!

Yeti is gonna be the team to watch now.....