Quantcast

Sea Slaughter

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
merrrrjig said:
Im going of course, and we got a hotel (motel 6?) in monterrey. Cant wait. I think sanjay might be going with us? but who knows
Nice, so I am rolling with you guys? I will be going there with 1 bike and coming home with 3, will there be enough room.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
I'm almost 90% sure I'm going. I should be up there by Thursday mornin. Wessly your dad told me back in November if I wanted to go/stay with you guys...Sanjay can drive the Prius.

Jesus, Greg is going? This is going to be ugly:

Greg, T.J, MICRO, Sanjay, T Sage, Don Johnson, Peter= Horsefack.

After this year Sea Otter is going to be canceled due to excessive heckling....I can't wait.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Westley, when are you guys heading up? There is going to be a Commencal/Marzocchi beer tasting event on Friday that I must be at.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'll be there, strictly in a beer drinking role. All inquiries regarding riding/racing will be promptly ignored

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Zark said:
I'll be there, strictly in a beer drinking role. All inquiries regarding riding/racing will be promptly ignored

I might be in the same boat as you. I pushed my training a bit too hard and pulled a muscle. Hopefully I will recover in time. Then I just need to find a place to stay :thumb:...D

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Alf, I am pretty sure we are leaving wed. night. We will take my moms trucks if we have a bunch of crap and/or people. So we can fit a bunch of people in the truck and hotel.

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
amateur said:
Alf, do you drink tequila because you like it or because you're Mexican?

Mr. Bisgaard, I have some frozen cookies and milk with your name on them.
I have to see if it's raining.

be-radd

Chimp
May 31, 2004
O-town
ill be there, i scored a job wrenching for mavic, i may be racing the downhill but not sure if ill have time between drinking and working.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
Fonzie18 said:
After this year Sea Otter is going to be canceled due to excessive heckling....I can't wait.
Awesome! (Beer + Heckling + Bikes) = (Scars and Fun)

I'll be camping somewhere thurs night through sunday.

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
I'll be leaving the OC thursday night and picking up AZtomac in LA. We're looking for a place to stay. Let me know if you have floor space for two. We'll chip in for the bill.

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
I'll be there fo sho! ...& I'll be racing!!!! hahahaha...ok. maybe not... i wish i was though...

actually, I'll be on the mtn shooting photo during pro practice, then running the utopia booth afterwards.

rain or shine.....or rain...& rain...& rain...& rain

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
me too :) Just got the email telling me all the stuff I get, pretty sick! What are you going to use for a rain cover? I have a ghetto one, but I dont have one for my 70-200 2.8.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
That is what I am using, but I dont like how it doesnt cover the hood, and ill throw a produce bag over my slaves. oh ya, that is made out of an old wind breaker

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Here is mine:

I think I won.

You could add vertical pieces of lexan on side for more water prtection. You could even coat is with something to make sure all the seams are sealed.

You may get a few funny looks at the otter with this thing.