Quantcast

Sea Slaughter

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
It wouldn't weigh much at all: just some thin alumium tubing and and sheet from a hobby shop and 4mm lexan. It wouldn't interfere with the view finder if you made it right.

R

richcreek

Metal said:
Westley, when are you guys heading up? There is going to be a Commencal/Marzocchi beer tasting event on Friday that I must be at.

you know where i am gonna be!!

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
DylanDeanDesign said:
you're more pro than me! ;-) i'm just using trash bags & electrical tape! lol
Hey Dylan,
Why don't you just prance around carrying your umbrella like at Brianhead?

Also Westley isn't more pro than you, he just has absolutely nothing else better to do, especially when his internet is down.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
ahhahahhaha, i remeber that photo, sanjay, also remember: move it im panning, im panning left to right. and right after that photo was taken this was:
hey look, sanjay has hair! and 2 pairs of sunglasses

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
Metal said:
Hey Dylan,
Why don't you just prance around carrying your umbrella like at Brianhead?

Also Westley isn't more pro than you, he just has absolutely nothing else better to do, especially when his internet is down.

hahaha don't think i won't be pracing around.... it's all part of the job ;-)

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Metal said:
Damnit, you beat me to it.

Wesley isn't more pro, he just has nothing better to do besides make "cute" outfits for his camera. He also enjoys driving around in his "cute" truck.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
A weather channel on TV I think said it would be over cast or light rain for most of the rest of week. Then it would clear up by friday.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
F_ck it...we are going...packing up the wife and kid tomm and heading up. Was going to cancel the whole deal because I have one too many wet races under our belts, but we want to see old friends and I want to try my hand at taking photos at a bike race for once.

See you all there-no eggs please.