Quantcast

Secret Santa '09???

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i'm down again .my 3 request to be a secret santa for are pat [ i promised him all day lap dances @ his local strip club ] , stinkyboy [ for being the coolest mofo on RM] and BadDNA [ for hooking me up last year ].

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
i'm down again .my 3 request to be a secret santa for are pat [ i promised him all day lap dances @ his local strip club ] , stinkyboy [ for being the coolest mofo on RM] and BadDNA [ for hooking me up last year ].
Wouldn't that totally defeat the purpose of a "secret" santa? :bonk:

I'd be in.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
How does this work? I'm intrigued
Same way any other Secret Santa works. Someone collects all the names of people who want to participate, doles out names, and everyone sends a gift to their assigned partner.

Stosh has previously run this whole affair... is that going to repeat this year? Or is someone else needed to run it?

I can probably set it up if Stosh isn't going to be able to do it or doesn't want to.

Same way any other Secret Santa works. Someone collects all the names of people who want to participate, doles out names, and everyone sends a gift to their assigned partner.

Stosh has previously run this whole affair... is that going to repeat this year? Or is someone else needed to run it?

I can probably set it up if Stosh isn't going to be able to do it or doesn't want to.
it's the only thing Stosh contributes around here and he does a good job. I nominate him.

I'm in.

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
Im def in. sounds like fun. newer member here, so sounds like a good way to get to know some of ya.

btw, is there a price window we have to stay in like other SS programs, or is it limited to bike related gifts, or any other stipulations?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

it's the only thing Stosh contributes around here and he does a good job. I nominate him.

I'm in.
Stosh has always done a great job in the past so I would love to see him do it again this year (if he's willing).

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
btw, is there a price window we have to stay in like other SS programs, or is it limited to bike related gifts, or any other stipulations?
There is a price stipulation (I think it's been around $25-30 but someone correct me if I'm wrong), and it's not limited - there are a lot of beer related gifts that go around too, and other random stuff. But, of course, being a mountain biking website there are lots and lots of bikey stuffs. :thumb:

Here's last year's SS thread for everyone's reference/enjoyment:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211615