Quantcast

Secret Santa '09???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
No Christmas talk till after Halloween. I'll have the thread up next week! Ok?

Also the ONLY thing that ever concerns me about this event is when people don't send gifts. This has only happened 3x but thats enough for me. Anybody have any SERIOUS suggestions on punishment?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Most people participating in this event are people who take their membership here seriously.

I suggest we simply ban anyone who participates and doesn't send their gift. If they can provide an adequate reason, we can discuss it. I mean, if they have both arms lopped off and it precludes them being able to tie a bow on the gift, I might be lenient and only ban them for six months... but if you choose to participate, you need to participate. If you think you won't be able to, don't sign up. Bans all around to those who can't handle that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Three times is three times too many. ukjason, crazy sweeper (who seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth)...who was the third?
Sorry it was only 2x for some reason I kept thinking there was someone else in there but those were the 2 and yes 2 times is too many.

BV - Ban for life is fine with me!

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Didn't UK jason messed up two times? That's what I tough until now but I'm not sure anymore.... And the one who get screwed last year said that if he's in this year she's not.... She was pleased that some of you got her something tough....