Quantcast

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ok I read through the posts and it seems like I have everybody who said they were going to send in an entry.

I checked my junk mail and nothing is there.

I made the pairs so I'll be sending out the e-mails starting now.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
There are some good pairs this year!! I only have about 12 more e-mails to send out!!!

igz-

Monkey
Nov 30, 2008
Santa Cruz
Just to let it be known

If any of you dudes got me, I am underage but **** it I would be damn stoked on beer!

Just keep it on the D/L

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hey I also wanted to say thanks for all the "thanks". It's always nice to see the e-mail from everybody signing up and saying thanks and how much they love the event. It's hard to reply to all of them so I'm doing it here!!!

Thanks again for such great participation this year and the past 4yrs!!!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
totally unrelated to this but who here has shipped beer before either with US postal or ups/fedx? i need to send some to my cousin and have never done it before
Wrap the beer well, each bottle individually, then surround it with plenty of bubble wrap. If anybody asks, do not tell them it's beer, you're shipping glassware or "yeast samples for analysis".

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am right handed, though I can drink beer with either hand.

I agree with the guys above about shipping beer. I've done it a few times. I wrapped each bottle in bubble wrap, then stuffed the rest of the box really tight with newspaper.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
The last of my monkey's gifts should be coming in early this week. Hoping to get everything sent out by Friday

They should (hopefully) be pretty stoked! :thumb: