Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm planning on shipping through work, which requires an itemized breakdown (domestically its UPS and int'l is Fedex, or vice versa. def not USPS). So candles? premium water?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I think for the volume of parcels our shipping department handles, I should be ok.

Plus I'm pretty sure they don't inspect. I've never seen anything for it, plus we regularly ship large quantities of surgical equipment (suture needles, etc).

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA

Thank you VERY much Secret Santa that ships from MD!
Is that Chicory Stout I spy? Love that stuff. I need to find some more for the holidays. Time to go scouting tonight.

I need to join the SS fun next year. Looks fun with all the creative boxes.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I'm glad you liked everything - I was so excited when I got your name. The dogfish came in a 6 pack but I couldn't get the last 2 in the box - so I had to drink them.... Poor Me

Merry Christmas Treesaw
I LOVED everything...Thank you! After checking the postmark, I thought you might be my SS. I will be buying myself some more dogfish soon as I am sure to run out far sooner than I would like :)

Merry Christmas!!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Arkayne hooked me up with some cervezas. I'm too lazy to take pics of them, but definitely looking forward to drinking them. MMMMMMM Beer!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Got a pic last night......t-shirt, socks, home brews + 22oz Double Bastard, pint glasses, coasters and a sticker! MBC FTMFW!!

Had the homebrew IPA and Coffee Porter last night.......both were delicious!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i made my elf's cd cover sleeve last night. i am not much of a graphic designer, but i think this one came out damned good.

will likely ship the goodies out trmw.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That's quite a haul!

Brown Santa showed up today here as well!

And it appears that this year I received the infamous goatse box!!!

Now... to reach in for the loot...

booya! All this, AND a subscription to Dig BMX!!! TEH WIN!!!!1

Even my cat was interested in the goatse box...

Thanks a ton 4xboy!!!! That crazy koozie is gonna come in handy for some cans of Sparks!!! :cheers:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Did you get the significance of that one?? It was an arrogant Bastard that you gave to IAB at KT when you were too hungover to drink it :D Thought I'd give you a 2nd chance and an upgrade LOL
Now I get it!

I drank the other 2 homebrews as well as that AB last night during dinner then watching Inglourious Basterds.......needless to say I had a good buzz going.:thumb:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Nice.

Shipping today. I couldn't really cut this any closer, everybody still waiting ... be patient!
I feel you! UPS screwed up so I'm still waiting on one item. If its not here today, well, I'll send what I have, then ship the last item separately.