Quantcast

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Tracking Detail
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/29/2009.
Tracking Information

Tracking Number:
1Z40V4V9036******
In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery Date:
12/29/2009
Shipped To:
WERNERSVILLE, PA, US
Shipped/Billed On:
12/18/2009
Type:
Package
Service:
GROUND
Weight:
14.90 Lbs

Location Date Local Time Description What's This?
HODGKINS, IL, US 12/22/2009 12:38 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SPARKS, NV, US 12/19/2009 1:16 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
SPARKS, NV, US 12/18/2009 10:13 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
12/18/2009 5:06 P.M. PICKUP SCAN

Tracking results provided by UPS: 12/23/2009 8:57 P.M. ET

So even going down today and giving the counter girl a ZJ at the shipping place couldn't speed it up. Sorry Riceman, it's gonna be the 29. But there's festive in a box there, so that ought to make up the difference.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
So even going down today and giving the counter girl a ZJ at the shipping place couldn't speed it up. Sorry Riceman, it's gonna be the 29. But there's festive in a box there, so that ought to make up the difference.
no worries man. getting a 15lb box from someone is always nice though, especially around xmas time.:thumb:

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
thanks to JBP for my newest additions to my ever growing collection of pint glasses!! i think i only have one Otter Creek in the collection so now it will have company. oh and i almost forgot about the new top cap with the NEMBA logo!!! thanks!!!!

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
My Satan rocked the deal.

How'd you know I needed a new bash guard and drinks?

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
thanks to JBP for my newest additions to my ever growing collection of pint glasses!! i think i only have one Otter Creek in the collection so now it will have company. oh and i almost forgot about the new top cap with the NEMBA logo!!! thanks!!!!
I dunno.... NAMBLA isn't something I'd advertise on my bike, but whatever floats yer boat.

How'd JBP have one of those handy anyway? :think:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Holy schit! Thanks jonKranked!

It's uncanny, we were literally talking about the Dogfish Head 120 minute not 30 minutes before the package was delivered. Crazy! Got four cool beers, some pocket protectors ( :nerd: ) and a book. The packaging was so good and so slick that the only reason I noticed I had a book was because the cardboard seemed a little heavy so I tore it apart. Awesome!

Thanks again, Jon. My girlfriend's dad is literally drooling over the 120 minute. I haven't told him yet that I'll open it while I'm up here and let him have a sip ;)
BV, glad you liked everything! :cheers:

Note to self: next time include directions for the packaging, I designed it so it didn't need to be torn apart :rofl:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Got the beanie. Wearing it still this morning as the heat pump in my loft isn't enough to heat this god forsaken yuppie ikea hell hole.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yeah, i got it. nice score! two shirts (iron horse, and some classic rock radio shirt which i got a laugh out of), and a water bottle filled w/ inflation cartridges. sweet!

igz-

Monkey
Nov 30, 2008
Santa Cruz
Sorry I didn't reply earlier... been bizzzy

Super stoked on it though George!!! Star nut setter and pipe cutter were sooo prime, exactly what I needed :thumb::thumb: The Loc brew is just straight up badasss

To Nick: My bad on lagging on you but you're definitely going to have it by New Year's Eve so consider it a New Year's gift :D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Sorry I didn't reply earlier... been bizzzy

Super stoked on it though George!!! Star nut setter and pipe cutter were sooo prime, exactly what I needed :thumb::thumb: The Loc brew is just straight up badasss

To Nick: My bad on lagging on you but you're definitely going to have it by New Year's Eve so consider it a New Year's gift :D
I'm just glad you got it!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I can't wait until Tuesday - its the new Friday. :)

To help pass the time I'm going to visit This Day in History to see if anything better than Christmas has ever happened on December 29th.

Dec 29th, 1967 - Star Trek's "Trouble With Tribbles" 1st airs
Dec 29th, 1982 - Bob Marley postage stamp issued in Jamaica
Dec 29th, 1993 - Courtney Love sues doctors for leaking news of her methadone treatmen
Dec 29th, 1993 - Todd Bridges arrested for transporting methamphetamine

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Yes it was delivered on the 19th.

He only posted and mentioned the box, not what was inside. PSP, there are gifts in that goat.
Those gifts are now glued together in some sort of man sauce/goat lust concoction that will never be unglued.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Well my package finally arrived. I did the math and it seemed the canadian postal service is using pack mules (or mounties) for their delivery methods nowadays.

from origin to destination is 3,071 miles and it was shipped on the 12 of dec.

thus is 16 days in transit averaging 191 miles per day.

but I would have to say it was well worth the wait!

I was figuring when I was opening the box it would be a average pint glass or mug from a bike manufacturer. but to my dismay it was very custom.

it seems somebody did a little research....

and a set of irons that will work on just about everything I own

cheers yelo!

the best and only present I got this year. props!