Quantcast

Secret Santa 2011 - nuff said.....

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Mine should go out the 16th. Plenty of time to get where it needs to be. Waiting on a critical last piece.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Package arrived!

Have not investigated the contents yet, but I sense a powerful mustachioed force emanating from the box...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Awesome. Thanks JBP!

661 Gloves fit perfectly, a t-shirt from otter creek, and a pair of awesome, handmade, bike-themed candle holders.

:clapping:

DSC_2920.jpg

DSC_2921.jpg

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Went shopping tonight. Going to reach an all new low this year.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Serial Midget steps to the plate and knocks one out of the park! Awesome! These are the running shoes I use but in the trail version, which I wanted for winter running (more traction and a bit warmer). These were not on my RM SS list or any of my holiday lists for that matter, so how he figured this out I am not sure. Thanks, Serial Midget!

*happy monkey*

:weee:

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2623.JPG

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
my stuff came in today!!!! i still dont know who my santa is though, but you rock!!!! i always love adding to my glass/ bottle opener collection!!!! sadly one of the glasses was shattered during shipping. but the rest are ship shape! so who is Rene????

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm very happy you like your gift, you can thank your wife for the awesome... that and your very specific reply to what you almost got!

Happy Holidays and Happy Trails!

Serial Midget steps to the plate and knocks one out of the park! Awesome! These are the running shoes I use but in the trail version, which I wanted for winter running (more traction and a bit warmer). These were not on my RM SS list or any of my holiday lists for that matter, so how he figured this out I am not sure. Thanks, Serial Midget!

*happy monkey*

:weee:

View attachment 108855

View attachment 108856

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
my stuff came in today!!!! i still dont know who my santa is though, but you rock!!!! i always love adding to my glass/ bottle opener collection!!!! sadly one of the glasses was shattered during shipping. but the rest are ship shape! so who is Rene????
Yelou!

Nice glasses!
Yeah! That was me, sorry I forgot to put my screen name somewhere so you'll know who it was from...

Too bad one of them was shattered tough, i did take time to packed them as good as I could so it didn't happen...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yelo keeping up the good work! i still have the two unibroue glasses she sent me from 2 or 3 secret santas ago, and they are used regularly!

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
A trip to Walmart and Home Depot and I'm done. Going out Thursday. Make it in plenty of time.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Gotta bottle beer (my monkey is getting a taste of summer and fall Monkeyfest this year), pack it all up, find a few goodies to stuff in Mr. Goatse, wrap and ship. It'll go out this week.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
All parts of my gift are assembled and individually wrapped, now I just need to add my packaging material and tape the big box up for shipping!
Got everything packaged last night (nothing too creative) and forgot the damn package to ship today so it will likely have to wait until Thursday since tomorrow's way too booked!!!! On a side note, my secret santa got hooked up (thanks to my discounts) and I can't wait to see if they like everything :D

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Got my packaged stamped,.....

Wait, that didn't sound right,....

Shipped last night, going to just get there in time, I think. :ban: